IGNORED

Is today Pucster's Birthday?

videoarizona

Nope,, not today :big-grin-emoticon:,, I am birthday +2 Vaz but THANK YOU for the awesome birthday wishes brother!! :thumbsup: Spent the best part of my B-day visiting my mom thru a window at the nursing home.. It was a good one in spite of this virus thing!!! Tips sitting here next to me reading this, sends her love :bighug:,, as do I :bighug:!!

Put +200 miles on Tweeks yesterday = in the 60's and sunny... Just stepped outside to plug the drone in that my Son got me for Christmas (getting pretty beat up,, crashed it 3 times yesterday, one was from +70 feet - down thru a tree and onto the middle of our street) and noticed a snowflake whizzing by,,, @Flyinfool is still hard at work on the other side of the pond!!

Pretty much it, hi/love to Pat!! REALLY enjoyed your recent post w/ pics!! Tried to find the story you mentioned in the PM but was unable to!!

Love you!!!

Puc, Tip and of course - Tweeks

Isn't Celebrating a Birthday with the Pucster like COUNTING THE RINGS ON A REDWOOD TREE!!! Just sayin'!!

Happy Birthday Puc, you lop eared varmint!

Earl and Jean.

Yes sir that is real close to reality and of course he would be causing the best counters to loose track with his mumbling on about the Titanic sinking and the problem with 5252 ! All the while videoing the confusion...lol

A quick question Earl, how is your back? I think its been about a year ..