IGNORED

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowpuc

We were going by our local Harley shop and noticed this talented rider playing on his Sportster! The adventures of Spring in Michigan now that some of our CCP Virus lockdown rules have been relaxed are just getting started.. This sure brought back some fine memories for me of days long gone by, including the tumble at the end... Fact is,, if your going to enjoy the thrills of developing skills like this young man is enjoying,, you gotta learn to also somewhat enjoy the spills that come with them.. Just another day in the saddle of a bike!

Miracles happen in the strangest of places,, and usually those strange places seem to end up involving either Dumpster Diving or others peoples trash when my miracles happen.. I guess its a flaw in my already flawed character but when I see something like this sitting on the side of the road and headed for the land fill, well,, lets just say both Tippy and Tweeks know whats gonna happen next LOL.. Cant wait to see if it runs!!!!!

Happy Birthday Puc.... slightly late...

I am classed as an essential worker So I get out every day for a short ride.. either Moto or bicycle. My wife has been cooped up at home for nearly 6 weeks now. She now has one little one that comes for care as his parents are essential also.

I cannot imagine what some of you have been going through on such tight lock-downs.

I wish you guys all the best. Stay safe.

A belated [emoji322][emoji512]Happy Birthday![emoji512][emoji322] to you!

I'm classified as an essential worker so it's been life as usual (sort of) on workdays but on days off there's been a lot of car and motorcycle work going on at my place.

It was good to see you out on your ol' bike! Stay safe!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk