IGNORED

Oil below zero

zagger

I think everyone should take all their vehicles and gas cans out and fill them up, not because of the lower cost, but to get some gas and oil moving. Shutting down the oil and gas industry while waiting for a few more cents off later is going to cost us much more in the long run, not only in higher prices, but with waiting in long lines.

Randy

I’m burning more gas than ever. My truck and wife’s jeep still going about every day. Since she’s only working 1/2 days and I work every third day we’ve been going to the lake a lot burning boat gas. My daughter however hasn’t filled up in over a month, she’s going with mom to mom’s classroom and doing her work while mom does hers. I am enjoying the cheap fill ups though, filled the bike for $8.00 with alcahol free.

I had an odd thing I was not expecting happen at a Shell station today. I was at about a half tank on my 90 Miata and had a five gallon jug I use for my riding mower I needed to fill up. The price of gas was $1.51.9 and when I put my credit card in, a screen popped up and asked me if I wanted to redeem 2000 points to get fifty cents off per gallon. I punched "yes" as I figured it would just skip over it as I am not aware of any rewards program I have and as I started filling, I noticed the gallon and the dollar reading was very close. I then looked at the button showing the gallon cost for regular and it was $1.01.9. I have no idea why that happened.

Randy