IGNORED

Just checking in

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Sadly I do not get on the main forum page like I did for the first 8 years. No real reason other than my home PC quit and I mostly use my iPhone to surf. Not as much fun with the smaller screen for stuff like this. I am active on the FB page as well as other Yamaha Facebook pages and have kept in contact with many of you on there. I owe a debt of gratitude to this site and the many wonderful members. Lee and I made Don Nelson’s event last season. We still enjoy our 2005 RSTD and continue to make priceless friendships from the of W. Nebraska.

Edited by Phoneman1981

Hey Kevin. Still alive. Show my mug once in a rare while in the Chat room. Just been sitting out the this COVID 19 thing around here. I actually went out yesterday and scored a NE State Park permit. Probably won't be able to use it until late May or they say maybe even July. But yeah... I'm a lurker around here these days. Good to hear from you. Be safe.

Good to see you back in the Forum Mark.

Mark was kind enough to give me a tour of the sights around his end of Nebraska before I joined him and others for the rest of the trip out to Cody and Yellowstone for the Annual back when.