IGNORED

Properly Plated

stanG

Very nice, and I plan to go across that bridge in the background in July :happy34:

I have been going over the bridge on Memorial Day every year since I got back into motorcycling, after I get thru playing taps at a couple of Cemeteries. Didn't go last year do to weather, but this year with the new bike. Screw the weather, I am riding.

I also tried to get a vanity plate for my bike but you can't do vanity and military on motorcycles, autos yes. So I chose military.

I have been going over the bridge on Memorial Day every year since I got back into motorcycling, after I get thru playing taps at a couple of Cemeteries. Didn't go last year do to weather, but this year with the new bike. Screw the weather, I am riding.

I also tried to get a vanity plate for my bike but you can't do vanity and military on motorcycles, autos yes. So I chose military.

Outstanding EC = do the car show do you? Thanks again for your service,, speaking of that, did you know about our clubs Honor Badges for those who have served?? Just asking cause I would hate for any of our service men/women to miss the opportunity to display that which they have earned.. @Freebird,, I am still on the understanding that service folks like EC have to request their own Honor Badge? EC,, I would do it for you but I dont think I can.. If your interested and just missed it - the Badges are available under "AWARDS" on the line above next to "History"..

On another note,, I gotta ask again,, you being a Sub man if mem serves? Do you know Doug Blakemore from Evart?? Never know till one asks..

Pc

=cowpuc;1077200]Outstanding EC = do the car show do you?

No, I have not done the car show, just decided after getting back in the saddle to ride over the bridge. Been making it a habit.

Thanks again for your service,, speaking of that, did you know about our clubs Honor Badges for those who have served?? Just asking cause I would hate for any of our service men/women to miss the opportunity to display that which they have earned.. Freebird,, I am still on the understanding that service folks like EC have to request their own Honor Badge? EC,, I would do it for you but I dont think I can.. If your interested and just missed it - the Badges are available under "AWARDS" on the line above next to "History"..

First time I heard of the Honor Badges, thanks for the info.,

On another note,, I gotta ask again,, you being a Sub man if mem serves? Do you know Doug Blakemore from Evart?? Never know till one asks..

Yes, I am a submariner, No I have not had the pleasure of meeting Doug