IGNORED

Little Lizard Discount

BlueSky

I have my motorcycle insurance with Geico. I got an email informing me that new policies or existing policies that renew between April 8 and Oct 7 will get a 15% reduction in the price of their policies. Since mine renewed yesterday, I qualify. Just thought I would pass on the information.

I have Progressive. Got on the text message thing with someone today to ask about refund everyone is talking about. It will be applied at end of May. But at this time they are not applying it to motorcycles.

Doesn't Warren Buffet's fund own Geico and Progressive?
GEICO is a wholey owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway (Buffet's company). Progressive is an independant publicly traded company.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I use Markel - far cheaper than Geico, Progressive, or any others I could find.

I pay a total of $383.00 per year for two motorcycles: $251.00 per year for my new Triumph and $132.00 per year for my 2008 RSV

That price includes a $500 deductable per bike and $3000 accessory coverage per bike.

Of course, I get the Old Fart discount.

Insurance cost varies from state to state because of the weather affecting the riding season. My WI bike insurance was much less than when I brought the bike back to NC.

But, I don't doubt your Geico comparison. I just buy liability and the state controls that rate. But I had Geico for my autos for a short while and they were the worst I've used for jacking up the rates at every renewal.

I have found on the bike about every 3 years I have to go shop because they have jacked the rates up. Had Geico and 3 years they went up like 150, so went to someone else, I forget now, then 3 years later same deal then went to Dairyland, now Progressive.