IGNORED

If not bad luck no luck!!

sleepy2

Well got woke up by wife at 3am Sun morning with waterfall coming out of kitchen cupboard where dishwasher water hose goes thru . Shut off main water line then vacuumed up kitchen. Bulkhead ceiling and every seem was leaking water like Niagara Falls . Called insurance emergency line and someone showed up within 2 hours to check what to do. Then within 1hr a crew was here to start doing emergency clean and put in fans to start drying areas and removed some wet things. Tore down the bulkhead so it didn't fall later on us. So we have had fans on and they are going to send storage unit to put things in till they clean up and repair. Hopefully they will start tomorrow. will keep up to date.

Guest divey
Well got woke up by wife at 3am Sun morning with waterfall coming out of kitchen cupboard where dishwasher water hose goes thru . Shut off main water line then vacuumed up kitchen. Bulkhead ceiling and every seem was leaking water like Niagara Falls . Called insurance emergency line and someone showed up within 2 hours to check what to do. Then within 1hr a crew was here to start doing emergency clean and put in fans to start drying areas and removed some wet things. Tore down the bulkhead so it didn't fall later on us. So we have had fans on and they are going to send storage unit to put things in till they clean up and repair. Hopefully they will start tomorrow. will keep up to date.

Sounds like a pretty decent insurance company you have there. Good luck with getting back to normal.

Sorry for your troubles!

I just got a call from my son saying a tree fell on his Mom's (my ex) new house, collapsing her utility shed and puncturing her home's roof. She is living in the mountains close to Hendersonville. About 20 years ago, a big pine fell on her house in Raleigh collapsing the roof. Those trees look nice but are dangerous.

Back in 2015 when we had our fire, the insurance was there right pronto,,,,, at first,,,, and then things slowed down,,, the first cheque was within a week, in the end they wouldn't pay it all,,, not even the 25k that was supposed to be a catch all. Then they upped the premium and when I went looking for a better rate I ended up with half the price and better claimed to be coverage. I will never use Intact again.

I understand about the stress. We were all packed up and about to leave for the airport for a three week vacation. I went down to the basement to check door was locked. Stepped into three inches of water and a flood from the water heater. Shut off power and water and went on vacation. Dealt with it when i got back.

Sorry for your troubles!

I just got a call from my son saying a tree fell on his Mom's (my ex) new house, collapsing her utility shed and puncturing her home's roof. She is living in the mountains close to Hendersonville. About 20 years ago, a big pine fell on her house in Raleigh collapsing the roof. Those trees look nice but are dangerous.

Probably the same tornado that passed within 1 mile of our house Sunday morning at 3:45 am.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk