IGNORED

Shut down China

zagger

USA and Canada got off to a rocky start. Our infamous military leader, Benedict Arnold, led a force in the winter to take Canada but failed miserably. British forces that the colonies fought in the war of 1812 came from Canada. Now, we are best buds.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDC (Center for Disease Control) sent out Corona Virus test kits that were already tainted with the virus. You just couldn't make this stuff up.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3837858/posts

zag

If you did make that up you would be deemed paranoid or a conspiracy theorist.

WHO and CDC would be great places to trim some excess fat and bloat.

Oh, and I meant to jump in a lot sooner here and agree wholeheartedly that the site ought not to digress into an embroiled state of political quagmire over divisive issues as diverse as immigration, boycotting China, reopening the economy, etc, etc.

I MEANT to jump in a lot sooner...but I got all involved in a neigbourhood bleach injection party!

I MEANT to jump in a lot sooner...but I got all involved in a neigbourhood bleach injection party!

I enjoyed much of the research i had done on this thread, I woke up early Sunday with some cautions I had found and was anxious to bring them forward until I read the quarterbacking that is. So I ended up deleting the post I wrote the night before, luck guys I wrote it using word set to American... with links and articles that I then looked up checked for bias, yes I really thought if I were to post it then I would quench as many arguments upfront as I suspected would be the most likely defensive positions that reasonable minds would take!

Instead I am only going to offer the group this reminder: The question often was based around the conspiracy could this have been a weaponized virus (gone wrong)?

After looking into the lab and the French connection then the dissolving of that partnership with that lab and collage there were obviously some doubts as to what was going on there. Never the less and as disturbing as the crumbs were to follow at the same time I caught wind of Fox's insane broadcasts. I listened in disbelieve several times then I heard the comments from he whom I shall not name. I do not hear and read as most do, as matter of course I even prefer to speed up what I've set in the queue. I pick out things that catch my attention, then I look for the motives separate what usually amounts to fillers or misstatements, just to say I am analytical to a point of fault, I know but it is a part of Hyper Vigilance and I wouldn't care to be without it;)

Now to my point, the statements broadcast by Fox during the protest were likely brought under control by wiser powers then the stupidity of the host inciting the protesters. Hang on there's more; what was the intend of Fox to state the lie concerning the 2nd amendment, what were they hoping to gain? If you need to lie about your response to that question then do so but please don't insult the group by saying the governor was trying to change the constitution and 2nd amendment.

Somebody must of whispered at somebody that those 2 hosts were flirting with "subversion" 18 USC Ch. 115

What I see is a small but determined segment of the populous trying to weaponize this COVID19 now to gain some ground and cover some tracks at someones expense.

The government works for the people and is accountable to the people, do your homework because this nonsense is not over. IMHO

Stay safe

Oh, and I meant to jump in a lot sooner here and agree wholeheartedly that the site ought not to digress into an embroiled state of political quagmire over divisive issues as diverse as immigration, boycotting China, reopening the economy, etc, etc.

Are you Canucks upset over the new trade deal?

Reads like a political statement Patch

Well it was meant to read as a caution. I see this virus being politicized and used as a means, how can any of us deny it.

Now if you want to see a nation upset at trade then take a closer peak into China since their shutdown.

I believe we LOVE IT...IF you're talking about NAFTA2...AND I'm not mistaken (which CAN happen😉).

Oh the one where he ripped up one to open the second one to undo his mistake over the first one, that one? The one he blundered into a live phone call with the President of Mexico to publicly strong arm us into to signing or it would signed with Mexico without us, till Mexico he said NO DEAL WITHOUT CANADA that one?

Well it was meant to read as a caution. I see this virus being politicized and used as a means, how can any of us deny it.

That cant be denied. Nobody can think about anything else, literally everything else is automatically under the radar now. This is what we have been collectively allowing, so it's on us. We obviously cant count on local/state/federal leaders to be prepared, I think we all see that, right?

Here is some of what we might/should consider for the next time;

1. Have our own supplies, remember how our gov handled this outbreak with pants down. We need to have our own caches of protective gear, masks, medical supplies/prescribed medications and non-perishables.

2. Have enough emergency money to handle a few months of our own essentials. We'll be in so much debt as a nation that next time there may be NO help from above. At least not for us.

3. Stop relying on state and local officials to tell us what to do and when to stay home. We need to listen to doctors and virologists from the private sector and learn to tune out background noise by anyone elected to office. We clearly had way too much faith in them, didnt we?

Not trying to be political, but it might have value to talk about how to prevent the wreckage to our own personal and financial existences next time we need to bug-in. This is a GOOD thing and will make us stronger and less reliant on anyone else.

eh Casey, I think #3 can change? I honestly cannot see a country as large as the USA without governance.

Maybe the question is how to make then keep the levels of gov accountable. When someone is running for office here I ask what are their qualifications for one. Another is term limits maybe?

I have to run out for a bit but I'll be back soonish, perhaps some can chime in as to what experience would improve upon their views for government?

Also guys I've been thinking about some stories my Grandmother would share with me. What would your grandmothers think about this situation, overall and in general?

OK folks. This thread continues to be purely political. Some of you cry about freedom of speech but this is a private club and there are rules that are in place to prevent the splintering of the group due to political discussion. You can like it or not like it but the rules are clearly stated and anytime somebody joins, there is a thread that must be read before you can continue. It clearly states that political discussion is not allowed on this site. I created this forum primarily for motorcycle discussion. I have stated this many times over the years. This site was created to discussion our common interest in motorcycles, NOT to discuss politics. It was created to bring people together, not tear them apart. It was NOT just my decision. It was voted on by the membership at least twice and the consensus was overwhelmingly to prohibit political discussion. There are members here who take great exception to some of the opinions expressd but respect the rules, bite their tongues, and move on.

I have let this go on for far too long. This thread is being shutdown and will be deleted once people have had time to read this message. There are hundreds if not thousands of places on the Internet to discuss politics. This is not one of those places. I sincerely hope that you all understand this and choose to remain a part of our group gut if feel strongly that your freedom of speech is being impeded upon, then you need to leave. You will be missed and I am sorry you feel that way but the rules are and always have been very clear. I hope that you can find a place that is more in line with your beliefs.

If other threads are started to replace this one, they will be deleted immediately or at least as soon as I see them.