IGNORED

Misc Venture Things

Hello everyone. Since I totaled my last Venture and Now ride An Indian Roadmaster Figured I clean out the shed Ill try and list what I have and if you are interested shoot me a fair price for you and me. Thanks

RSV Owners manual

6 disc cd changer with plug and play cord

complete internal handlebar mount radio controller Not the house just the insides

CB Radio

AN FM radio

Cb antennae ill check my spare parts box and list more later

Hello everyone. Since I totaled my last Venture and Now ride An Indian Roadmaster Figured I clean out the shed Ill try and list what I have and if you are interested shoot me a fair price for you and me. Thanks

RSV Owners manual

complete internal handlebar mount radio controller Not the house just the insides

CB Radio

AN FM radio

Rick, do you have the headsets yet?

RSV Owners manual

CB Radio

AN FM radio

Did you total your MM?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, paysaw said:

Do you have the cd changer. will it go on a 2006 Midnight Royal star? Thanks Ray

Ray, the CD players are not very good. They skip real bad while traveling. Work fine while parked. Having said that, I may still have one. Have to check my stash. Don't remember selling it but I may have.

16 hours ago, paysaw said:

Where does the cd player go on the bike?

usually they mount in the saddle bag and they do take up some space. what I did on my 06 and my in-laws 08 is add a mp3 player much better than the cd player. 

On my 07 I mounted it vertical next to the front bulkhead in the trunk, was able to get the fabric liner to go around it, put some medium density foam under it and never had an issue with it skipping.

Thought I had saved some pics of the install but I can not find them and the bike is long gone.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, paysaw said:

Where does the cd player go on the bike?

I found enough slack in my cord to move mine from the left saddlebag to the trunk.  It's much easier for me to access back there.