IGNORED

Prayers needed

slowrollwv

Thanks for the prayers. They were able to move him to the University hospital in Morgantown late last night or early this morning. He is doing OK at this time. I talked to him a little today. He and his wife were getting ready to go to the hospital when he had the attack and was transported by ambulance. He is ready to get out of there so we can do some fishing in the river behind his house. Hope fully he will pull through this.

Please let Gary know Tip and I are praying for him Roller!! Also Prayers Up for you and your family as you folks surround him with love! Thinking fishing on that river sounds like just the therapy he needs brother!!:fishin::thumbsup:

Thanks for the prayers. They were able to move him to the University hospital in Morgantown late last night or early this morning. He is doing OK at this time. I talked to him a little today. He and his wife were getting ready to go to the hospital when he had the attack and was transported by ambulance. He is ready to get out of there so we can do some fishing in the river behind his house. Hope fully he will pull through this.

Good news. Glad to hear your brother is ready to do some fishing.

Me, too. Its getting to be that time of the years when the trout start biting.

Good news. Glad to hear your brother is ready to do some fishing.

Me, too. Its getting to be that time of the years when the trout start biting.

Randy the river that runs behind his house is the Cheat river and his son and a few others have been catching Trout and Bass over 8-10 LB for the last couple years. Yeah he and I want to try for ours.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the prayers. They let him come home on Monday. He started passing out again and was put back in the hospital last night. His heart is not strong enough to keep blood to his brain with the clogged arteries. The Docs said that he is not strong enough for the operation that he needs.