IGNORED

Ship is finally coming in

RDawson

I won $780,000 in the world lotto. They are so anxious to deliver my prize they texted me twice to hurry me up in claiming it. To make it even better my wife won it also, they only texted her once so they must like me better. Two winners in one house, whodda thunk it? That's 1.56 million, new bikes in the shop and new trucks in the garage soon as I get it.

To top it off its it's gonna be 62* here Sunday. We're going riding and hope the checks are in the mail when we get home. I figure that I have as much chance of the USPS delivering on Sunday as I do winning money.

I won $780,000 in the world lotto. They are so anxious to deliver my prize they texted me twice to hurry me up in claiming it. To make it even better my wife won it also, they only texted her once so they must like me better. Two winners in one house, whodda thunk it? That's 1.56 million, new bikes in the shop and new trucks in the garage soon as I get it.

To top it off its it's gonna be 62* here Sunday. We're going riding and hope the checks are in the mail when we get home. I figure that I have as much chance of the USPS delivering on Sunday as I do winning money.

Mr. Dawson... What is going on here, do not like having my lawn mowed by trusted friends!

One of my girlfriends "Cindy" has just given me the same line! If I find out she is sailing your ship...

Mr. Dawson... What is going on here, do not like having my lawn mowed by trusted friends!

One of my girlfriends "Cindy" has just given me the same line! If I find out she is sailing your ship...

Nope, my texts came from Alexandra. Hope she brings me the money in person, nah I've had the marm going on 28 years and I'm getting too old to break in a new one.

Nope, my texts came from Alexandra. Hope she brings me the money in person, nah I've had the marm going on 28 years and I'm getting too old to break in a new one.

That's a relief Mr. Dawson cause Ms. Cindy can be very demanding; takes a trip before and after to the chiro every time;)

Congratulations on winning the world lotto! I'm sure you're hearing from ALL the long lost cousins by now!

Speaking of which remember that one time I let you borrow 780,000 Dollars :missingtooth:

A couple years ago I received a check from Publisher Clearing House for $18000.00. I immediately took it to my local Wells Fargo bank where I'd been banking for years signed and ready to cash. The drive thru window person was also excited as I was but started making calls came back with no cash. She informed me it was no good gave me a hard look when I ask for the check for a keep sake she said that's not going too happen. Well easy come easy go.:mo money::hurts:

The scam calls and texts are going crazy, I get several a day. Credit cards, car warranty, health insurance, now lottery. I wish I could get my hands on these people just for a few minutes.

The worst one was an Ebay scam, I won an auction for a Skytrak extenda boom forklift. Within 30 seconds of auction ending I got an official looking EBay email from the "owner" wanting me to wire the money. I had made contact with the real owner with plans to fly to Florida to check out his description and pay in person before I ever bid on the item. It could've been a several thousand dollar swindle.

Edited by RDawson

I got an email yesterday from Mr Frank.. apparently he's sent me numerous emails that I have failed to respond to. I had a relative pass away and I'm the sole heir of 6.2M USD and its sitting in their bank All I have to do is contact Mr Frank at his private email address.. fjoran5635tg@gmail.com just in case any of you want to follow up on this :-)

There's a guy on Youtube that takes revenge on Scammers. Search ScammerRevolts. He has what is called a HoneyPot machine setup, basically a disposable setup that can be rebuilt just with a quick reboot. As they're trying to take over he machine deleting files etc he's killing their machine on the back end. Some of these are hilarious. I watched one last week where he changed all the scammers passwords and had the scammer crying and begging to get the password from him.