IGNORED

Now I done it.......

Flyinfool

Well I have been looking at some new equipment for the shop.

I just pulled the trigger on a new 3D Printer. It should arrive into my grubby little mitts early next week. A couple spools of plastic should show up here on Friday.

The one I am getting will have a working area of 300mm x 300mm x 400mm. That is almost 12 x 12 x 16 inches.

Just think how quickly I will be able to conceive, make and test new WWW nozzles just for @cowpuc.

There will be more pics and info once I actually get it into my grubby little mitts.

And here I thought you were slipping a little. You must have kept it turned further north than usual this year cause me haven't had hardly any of your white stuff. Only about 6" all year

Yah,,, you're right about that,,, further north and he's got a hummper in it now,,,, misses us entirely and hits Newfoundland.

Fix that sucker, Fool!!!

beat this....

Some people have all the luck. I wish I could do that.

If you need some practice, I'll send you my derringer grips to reproduce. I have 3 of these pistols that all have cracked grips.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It may be a while before I learn to drive this thing. But that might be an interesting project.

Yep,, start with Nozzles for WWW Jeff!! You are really letting me down over here,, it's Florida outside!!!

Don't get him started Puc, took the school marm out for 225 scooter miles yesterday. Got in a good afternoon before rain and cold creep back in. I'm liking the 65* weather in February.

Don't get him started Puc, took the school marm out for 225 scooter miles yesterday. Got in a good afternoon before rain and cold creep back in. I'm liking the 65* weather in February.

Thinking we got @Flyingfool over the barrel this year Corporal Newkirk!! Just got home from chasing parts for the 3 year old grandson we are watching (diapers) and a gorgeous Bald Eagle flew right in front of my car on the way home!! DEFINITELY a sign of good times to come!! ROLL ON BROTHER - ROLL ON!!!

ITS HEEErrreeee!!!!

Still in the shipping box, I have to finish the electrical for outlets and lights to where it will reside. Then I have to build it.

So what printer did ya get? We had 4 3d printers at the school, I never did get the chance to play with them before I left there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT Flyinfool, Puc n Carl asked for this stuff not us southerners. Think the vector is off or you need those new printed nozzles. We are under attack down here. We went riding last weekend and now we're huddling by the fireplace.

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT Flyinfool, Puc n Carl asked for this stuff not us southerners. Think the vector is off or you need those new printed nozzles. We are under attack down here. We went riding last weekend and now we're huddling by the fireplace.

:Im not listening to Corporal Newkirk and :rasberry::rasberry::stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge: Fly-in-the-ointment @Flyinfool!!

Well I have been playing with the idea of dramatically increasing output while at the same time also increasing dispersal. I kind of means that everyone gets some but no one really gets a lot. Now granted a LOT is a relative term, What I consider a littel others may call a lot. ANd I am sure there re even some that will take what I call a lot and refer to it as just a little bit.

Well I have been playing with the idea of dramatically increasing output while at the same time also increasing dispersal. I kind of means that everyone gets some but no one really gets a lot. Now granted a LOT is a relative term, What I consider a littel others may call a lot. ANd I am sure there re even some that will take what I call a lot and refer to it as just a little bit.

So what you're saying, or trying to say, something like talking, but not always quite the same,,,, that a lot means very little and very little means a lot. I guess that is something like being a straight shooter, you should be able to shoot straight, but not all that shoot straight are straight shooters. Just trying to define the terms that you are/were using. Maybe @saddlebum can you out, for I'm just getting lost in my own words here, with yours included.