IGNORED

Midnight Venture Handlebars Suggestions

YellowknifeNWT

I put the Flanders bars on my '99 and really liked them a lot. I later bought an '07 and put the RSTD bars on it. They were fine also. I actually liked the Flanders just a tad bit better but I don't think that they make them any longer and you can probably pick up a set of RSTD bars a bit cheaper. Either work well. I didn't have to replace the cables for either installation but I later did replace everything with Stainless Steel.

I put the RSTD bars on mine. You will have to re rout the cables but they do work. They are a little wider and gives you a little more pull back. Some have put Harley 10 in. apes on but had to change cables.

Thanks, my misses has the RSTD triked out and I am changing out her bars so I'll take a look at putting her stock bars on my venture.

I put the Flanders bars on my '99 and really liked them a lot. I later bought an '07 and put the RSTD bars on it. They were fine also. I actually liked the Flanders just a tad bit better but I don't think that they make them any longer and you can probably pick up a set of RSTD bars a bit cheaper. Either work well. I didn't have to replace the cables for either installation but I later did replace everything with Stainless Steel.

You mentioned Flanders Bars, do you have the part number?