Asheville 2020

Woody

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been watching the weather down that way and it appears it is much like here on the other side of the mountains, somewhat hit or miss. At least you have a good spot to hang out if it does rain. If my memory serves me right, aren't you in about the same place you were two yeas ago?

Randy

I think we are in the same spot yall were in. Rain has been plentiful but still enjoying it.

I have been watching the weather down that way and it appears it is much like here on the other side of the mountains, somewhat hit or miss. At least you have a good spot to hang out if it does rain. If my memory serves me right, aren't you in about the same place you were two yeas ago?

Randy

That's right we are in the same spot

Tdunc and Amy.jpg20200813_092701.jpg20200815_123450.jpg20200815_101802.jpg20200813_092758.jpg20200815_123538.jpg

A good time was had by all. we are already looking forward till the next get together maybe a little less rain would have been nice but we still enjoyed it. And a special thanks to everyone for pitching in with everything.

Glad everyone made it home safely, we will leave in the mourning for sure. had a nice ride yesterday and today.

had some friends show and we were all glad to see them.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119461https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119462

Thanks for all the pics, is that Rooster? and Brown Angel in the back? Joe needs a haircut too!

Thanks again, Craig

You have that ready for Shirley. If you had it ready fir me that would be beer in the pocket, not wine.

Is that the same chair repaired?

Good job.

it is the same chair and Shirley can sit beside you in her chair and use your pocket.