Asheville 2020

Woody

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did my first WNY last year, if I can get the time off I may try a southern run and make this one. After I took that last promotion getting time off got a lot harder. I'm partial to hot showers and good beds so what accommodations are recommended? I'll be running solo since the marm will be back in school.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Vacation planned and room booked, hope it's still on.

Ron

yep I still have mine maybe we will know more the closer it gets.

This Covid thing has knocked me out, they changed the move in date for my daughter getting into the dorm. I’ll be in Huntsville that weekend, really hoped to make this one.

we would be glad to see ya but we do understand if you can't :080402gudl_prv:

just some friends getting together for a few days of fellowship, riding in or on what ever you have. the best advice I can give you is to look up past Asheville get togethers and see the fun that is had, we typically try to meet every two years. Good rides and good friends. some camp at the KOA and some stay in cabins or even tents but we try to make everyone welcome so come on over.

Please don't beat up on me for my ignorance,.....but will someone tell me what Ashville is all about....what goes on?......Maybe Lisa and I should plan on it, but I'd like to know a little more about what goes on.:detective:

My take: Asheville is a laid back getogether and a chance to ride some of the most beautiful roads in the East. Great twisties if you want to push it, or beautiful scenery and site seeing if you want to take it easy. Just hang out at nite in a beautiful campground and enjoy the conversation. During the day you visit the Biltmore Estate and try to figure out how to heat and air cond. it:thumbsup2: or ride thru amazing mountains and valleys. I always felt Asheville was more about the rides. As I type really wishing I could have made it this year. Its a great meet n eat thats for sure!

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...