IGNORED

Engine Dress Up

speedbug78

Looking good! I checked out the diamond cut link at the top of the page. Nice stuff! I am really liking the black background and silver highlights. So much that I really considered a Triumph Rocket engine for my project, but they don't sound as good.

@kantornado would you mind listing your decorative upgrades? I'm afraid I'm a total noob here and some items will have to be pointed out vs stock. Thanks! edit: You haven't been to my state yet? What's up with that ;)

Looking good! I checked out the diamond cut link at the top of the page. Nice stuff! I am really liking the black background and silver highlights. So much that I really considered a Triumph Rocket engine for my project, but they don't sound as good.

@kantornado would you mind listing your decorative upgrades? I'm afraid I'm a total noob here and some items will have to be pointed out vs stock. Thanks! edit: You haven't been to my state yet? What's up with that ;)

Did not look so see what bike you own. Sorry about that and no disrespect intended. I think the post of my 83 Venture pics are still in my VRGallery and I had a few thing on it but those parts would be kinda hard to find but they are out here. I just have not made it to Oregon yet but it is on my list.