IGNORED

New design??

Marcarl

What do you think?? Might this be attractive? Will it set a new trend? Is there money to be made? Will the big 3 be interested in me working for their design dept?

Might have to hammer at that bumper for a bit though, I think it's a bit over done.

Now that the parts are removed we can start a rebuild.

2012 Express-1.jpg

2012 van 2.jpg

Edited by Marcarl

I didn't do it, Eric, our 6'4" son did it. Says the tires slid on the road. He says he won't drive it looking like this, says the sign is all mussed up. I was thinking some foam and caulking might do wonders.

He hit the back end of a S10 and that guy drove away, didn't even report it,,,, good reason for that though>>> No drivers license, no ownership, no insurance. He was 'parked' on the road with 4ways going 'cause he was out of gas, so when I brought him a can he wanted me to put it in for him,,,,?????????????? he's 30 yrs old or so??????? I said no way, but gave him instructions, now he knows how to open a gas can as well,,,, learn something new everyday I guess.

Guess I got more work to do,, anybody interested?

CarMax will buy it! :happy65::backinmyday::stickpoke:

:farmer:

Sell it???????? are you nuts???? do you have any idea of what it took to get it to this point????

Original cost

Lettering and paint

Ready the back for cooling

Install of cooling unit

Not to mention the years and years and miles upon miles of driver training it has taken to get that boy to this point. It's only the 3rd time (that I know of) he's smashed one of my vehicles and he's just over 40.

Well Carl, I do have a smart comment to add to those already tossed your way; but seeing as the new year at at our doorstep I will maintain repose.

Could you for my sake explain why the s10 was parked? The gas was for your son? Or the guy that escaped?

Either way I guess you are involved in "aiding & abetting" hmm any chance you raised a lawyer?

Well Carl, I do have a smart comment to add to those already tossed your way; but seeing as the new year at at our doorstep I will maintain repose.

Could you for my sake explain why the s10 was parked? The gas was for your son? Or the guy that escaped?

Either way I guess you are involved in "aiding & abetting" hmm any chance you raised a lawyer?

Guess the escapie is Eric, the other hasn't reported as of yet. Gas was for the other guy, and it wasn't an S10 but a Dakota seemingly, at least there was a Dakota sign stuck in the front end of our truck.

As far as getting a lawyer,,,, nah, not going to happen at this point anyways.

And as for comments, the only thing keeping you from making any is that the return might not be what you are looking for. :rotf: :whistling:

Guess the escapie is Eric, the other hasn't reported as of yet. Gas was for the other guy, and it wasn't an S10 but a Dakota seemingly, at least there was a Dakota sign stuck in the front end of our truck.

As far as getting a lawyer,,,, nah, not going to happen at this point anyways.

And as for comments, the only thing keeping you from making any is that the return might not be what you are looking for. :rotf: :whistling:

Yep you is goin to need a lawyer Carl!

I wasn't even trying and you have changed your story, admitted to....

When I was a younger man an older gangster looked across the table and said, on this side of the table I am abetting, if I bet roung then you are abetting that I don't mention you aided, get my drift kid!

We'll you spilled over the net so what's cha thinking.. Lol

Edited by Patch

What do you think?? Might this be attractive? Will it set a new trend? Is there money to be made? Will the big 3 be interested in me working for their design dept?

Might have to hammer at that bumper for a bit though, I think it's a bit over done.

Now that the parts are removed we can start a rebuild.

If you decide to part it out I may be interested in the stickers on the hood :guitarist 2::think::biker:

Glad no one was injured brother!!:happy34:

Yep you is goin to need a lawyer Carl!

I wasn't even trying and you have changed your story, admitted to....

When I was a younger man an older gangster looked across the table and said, on this side of the table I am abetting, if I bet roung then you are abetting that I don't mention you aided, get my drift kid!

We'll you spilled over the net so what's cha thinking.. Lol

Nobody believes the net anymore these days,,,, and what are you doing betting,,, you just know with betting there are always losers.

If you decide to part it out I may be interested in the stickers on the hood :guitarist 2::think::biker:

Glad no one was injured brother!!:happy34:

Not being parted, but iffin you had said so sooner I might have saved those stickers,, but, as it is,, the hood may be busy making a new Ford by now