IGNORED

Another year subscribed!

Barrycuda

I am not on here much due to life and changes, and since I sold the venture, I’m not helpful with repairs etc. However, you fine folks made me feel welcome and like family and met plenty of fine folks so, I paid for another year!! Thanks everyone for being so great...

I am not on here much due to life and changes, and since I sold the venture, I’m not helpful with repairs etc. However, you fine folks made me feel welcome and like family and met plenty of fine folks so, I paid for another year!! Thanks everyone for being so great...

I've been here less than a year and I couldn't agree with you more. Wish I would have found the site when I had my gen 2. Great people and entertaining too. It would be good to see some of the drive by vsitors :superman: hang around a little longer and subscribe. There seem to be plenty here with other bikes too.

I am thinking of a scooter. Maybe a Bergman or Yamaha in the 400-600 cc range. Anyone have experience?

:farmer:

A friend of mine rode little scooters around town for years (125-250cc). He wanted to go for longer rides in the country so he bought a Shadow 750. After a couple months, he went back to scooters, found a 600cc, don't remember the brand. He loves it, we've gone on 35-50 mile rides together.

I am thinking of a scooter. Maybe a Bergman or Yamaha in the 400-600 cc range. Anyone have experience?

A friend wife rids a Honda 600 scooter. I was actually surprised at its giddy up. She rode it a long with a group of 750's, my venture Gen 2 and a Harley SoftTail Duece 1500. She had no problem keeping up at all.

Yup, in SPADES!

First of all, we apologize to Don for missing our renewal date in November. Had to ask howcum we couldn't interact as usual to get The Reminder. Wish that happened automatically...?

Anyway, after 20 odd bikes over 60 odd years, we finally had to bite the bullet and dump our '09 RSTD for... a 400 cc Yamaha Majesty - can't lift a leg enough to climb aboard anything.

'Madge' solved the problem, and cost us nothing 'cept a little Image thang - younger Brother wouldn't even climb aboard The Scoot for fear he might be seen!!!

HOWEVER... Madge STILL lets us cruise The Slab at 70-80 mph all day long, with a LOT more protection and comfort, AND still gives us The Lean In Corners et al. If you're worried about how you 'look', fuhgeddaboutit. But at 77, there aren't many Folks WE are trying to impress.

It's a great BIKE, and we LOVE it.

Rgds, WRIDR