IGNORED

Fool,,, what have you done???!!!

cowpuc

So Glad I live in the south now. Don't miss that stuff at all. I had a friend here post a picture of her car dash and it just said 'low outside temp'. After I got done laughing at her I responded that when I left my house the bike said 30, when I got to work it said 29 and her car needed to grow up. Even the cars here in the south know noting about the cold.

Been out putting a few more miles on Trooper,,, boogied home with hopes/plans of maybe picking up a few leaf's in the yard (hard to do with 90% of those leaf's still hooked up in the trees!!) but ohhhh nooo,, instead we got welcomed back by Wisconsin White Wash scattered all over the place... County plow trucks are even chasing around scraping and spreading salt!! 5 inches on the ground and still comin!! :snow::snow::snow::snow:

Hope I can remember how to attach the blower on the tractor!!:think:https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117967

Puc!! What have you done?? Posting a pic like that, this time of year, is just about the worst thing a human can do!!!!!

I don't know much about lop-eared varmints but, I suspect this is just the kind of thing one of those would post.....

Did it not occur to you :detective: uhfradarwill that cowpuc was simply sending out a severe Flyinfool alert.:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::canada:

I for one am glad he did. Which means I am now aware, that I have to stock pile my inventory of cold air for Fools snow machine and export early or flyinfool will start looking elsewhere for another supplier.:snow2:

Edited by saddlebum