IGNORED

Older member numbers

Condor

#372 I guess this proves I am older than dirt. I never knew I had a number before this post came about.

I became a member, August 17, 2006. And many have said they had my number but I thought they meant something else.

Yes and I was here when the site crashed too. I just remember all the photos that were lost.

Moped and I have been here since Freebird graduated from high school. Well maybe not that long, but I remember the last time I was talking to Bongobobny at the MD in June. We were listing the members who just disappeared from the site. The ones we used to chat with all the time in the VR chat room. I guess many of you have no idea how popular the chat room was back then.

We all became friends before we had even met each other in person. Yammer Dan, Bongobobny, Dray, Ruffy, and Mini Muffin and I would be on there planning our Toga parties. So much fun and such great memories.

Yama Mama

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Some low numbers here. I joined in 2012 and my last 3 digits aren't even close to most of the numbers being posted.

You guys must be like, older than dirt! :rotf:

So I was up north with no internet. One night I drove down to a town for supper read a bit and post. So sitting in this pub with a crowd of 3;) I read this post and immediately fell for your whit and humor and burst out laughing!

Good one bring more

Patch

• 2 weeks later...
Guess Now I get the credit for raising a stink,,,:bang head: :whistling: :happy65:
True but now if you would shower once in a while......welllll :whistling:

I'm not just older than dirt, I was one of the engineers that worked on inventing dirt. .......:backinmyday:
And look at you now.... You moved up to snow. :snow: