IGNORED

Older member numbers

Condor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined this site shortly after purchasing my "05" Midnight RSV. If I recall correctly that was within a week since I got the bike just before Memorial Day weekend. Current info shows Aug "06" so that date is probably after the infamous sites crash. Member #161 .

It's been an awesome trip all these years riding with & meeting folks from here.

Larry

That number is not even active members. That is the number of members since the big crash several years ago. Even if they never joined, left, asked to be removed, etc., the counter keeps going. If a member's profile is removed, the count does not go down.

As far as paid members, there are 631 at this time. It was a lot more several years ago but has come up just a bit since the new Venture was introduced.

Well, I know I'm a newbie to this forum, just took a while to find y'all. Bounced in and out of quite a few others, some were good and some were . . . . let's just say lacking and even more were just locations for *****ing and critiquing beliefs. I came on board early this year after I sold my '06 Venture and picked up the '18 SVTC. This group has easily been the best group, BY MILES AND MILES. Your experience and willingness to help anyone says a lot about the membership, but it all starts at the top with Freebird. Don, your efforts do not go unnoticed and are greatly appreciated by all.

:beer: Thanks Don.

Guess I am 190 if I am looking at it rite. Was just reminising in my head the other day about all the members that have come and gone. A lot of great stories and a boatload of knowledge.

Thanks Don, you truly created something special.

Craig

• 1 month later...

I joined as soon as Freebird started the sight and have really never payed attention to what number I am. Their have been gaps because I forget to renew and have never thought of a member number. I figure FREEBIRD knows where I'm at and it's O.K. by me.

I wouldn't even know were to look and if it was important he would let me know. I have gotten so much info here and met so many great people and rides I don't think it matters.

I joined as soon as Freebird started the sight and have really never payed attention to what number I am. Their have been gaps because I forget to renew and have never thought of a member number. I figure FREEBIRD knows where I'm at and it's O.K. by me.

I wouldn't even know were to look and if it was important he would let me know. I have gotten so much info here and met so many great people and rides I don't think it matters.

I just found a better and easier way to find your number. View your profile page. It appears just before your handle in the page address. Ron, you have been around for a while. #37 Just in case you have a burning desire to know... :-)

I just found a better and easier way to find your number. View your profile page. It appears just before your handle in the page address. Ron, you have been around for a while. #37 Just in case you have a burning desire to know... :-)

LOL Thank you for the info now my burning desire has been fulfilled. This is why I love you guy's your full of great info.

So I've been lurking around here for a while :backinmyday:, and got to wondering with a member number of 224, just how many are left that have one that's lower?? 'Cept Don with #1 of course... :-) I used to be in the high 100's before the crash of '06, but stubbed my toe re-registering....

I thought we had a crash on the sight before "06" I could be wrong but we had some kind of thing happen. FREEBIRD would know for sure.