IGNORED

Soon to be a South Carolina resident!

ragtop69gs

We put an offer in on a house about 9 miles outside of Pickens, SC. just north of Pumpkintown SC. Almost in the shadow of Table Rock Mtn. & state park. The offer was accepted, after the inspection we we asked for a price concession , the seller agreed so we have a deal! Closing will be Nov. 7th [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I envy where you are moving. Just below Hwy 11. You are still in flat country but just a very few miles from SC and NC mountains.

I live near Camden, SC so about 2 hour ride TO the mountains.

If you have any interest a friend of mine is the the Greenville STAR Touring chapter president (and a state ambassador), Joe Busheck, can put you in touch.

Great choice. My "gal from Kalamazoo" likes it here too.

Mike G in SC

We put an offer in on a house about 9 miles outside of Pickens, SC. just north of Pumpkintown SC. Almost in the shadow of Table Rock Mtn. & state park. The offer was accepted, after the inspection we we asked for a price concession , the seller agreed so we have a deal! Closing will be Nov. 7th [emoji847]

Nice move, Jay!

You'll love it here.

You'll only be about 20 miles from me.

I'm about 10 miles south of Pickens, just off 178.

So when is the housewarming?

Bunch of other VR members up your way.

Will expect you at Hamburger Joe's next May for bike week.

My guess would be Spring of 2020 Joe. Hamburger Joe's? More info pleeze.

Nice move, Jay!

You'll love it here.

You'll only be about 20 miles from me.

I'm about 10 miles south of Pickens, just off 178.

Glad to hear, I was worried I'd be the only VR member around, it's good to hear I'll have some riders to show me the country side. :cool10: :7_6_2[1]:

My guess would be Spring of 2020 Joe. Hamburger Joe's? More info pleeze.

Glad to hear, I was worried I'd be the only VR member around, it's good to hear I'll have some riders to show me the country side. :cool10: :7_6_2[1]:

A few years ago we meet Skid and a few others in North Myrtle Beach at bike week and wound up at Hamburger Joe's just across the highway from the vendors area, so it has become an annual ritual to go to Hamburger Joe's during bike week.

Venture Rider guys 5-18.jpg

Congrats. We are frequent visitors of South Carolina every year. Beautiful State. I am sure you will have fun all year round. There is no need to winterize your bike. [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winterize the bike? What's that!!! I didn't in Michigan, why would I in South Carolina? Heated gear , it's like riding in a toaster oven [emoji16]

A few years ago we meet Skid and a few others in North Myrtle Beach at bike week and wound up at Hamburger Joe's just across the highway from the vendors area, so it has become an annual ritual to go to Hamburger Joe's during bike week.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117962

I'll do my best to join that ritual!

Winterize the bike? What's that!!! I didn't in Michigan, why would I in South Carolina? Heated gear , it's like riding in a toaster oven [emoji16]

You picked the right place, South Carolina. We plan to go back their sometime in Spring and hope to bump into you. As far as my heated gear is concerned, fortunately it has a thermostat. I'll ride to work tomorrow. I think I am ready for all this cold air and have accepted the end of daylight savings time. As far as winterizing, I really don't know how to do it on my bike. :hihi:

Congrats on the move.

BUT please be aware that you are not out of range for cowpucs favorite the infamous WWW....... :rasberry: :stickpoke: :stirthepot:

Just got back in here myself and HOPE AND PRAY you gotta outta dodge BEFORE Fool started his latest round of shananigans Raggy!! I was planning on maybe doing some fall yard work but looks like we went right to Fool's WWW season instead!! All the VERY best in your move brother and that your singing this tune:

Here is what we came home to:

DSCN6693.JPG