IGNORED

Becky says:

Marcarl

Becky says it's time for Blondie to leave, she wants the garage for parking her car in during the snow season.

Blondie is a nice senior citizen of the Yamaha family and has been around since 1984. Blonde in color she sports all the necessities of comfort as well as the future ability to excite a partner just by simply the twist of the throttle bar.

Blondie has been spending some time in rehabilitation, presently her rear foot has been detached to ensure the insertion of a new bump inhibitor, she has undergone and whole change of copper veins and arteries, has a newer flatus diverter along with the originally supplied outlets. Her sneakers will most likely need to be upgraded to a more recent design, seeing as she has spent sometime being sequestered. All in all though, she is as good as a newborn with less miles on her clock than the years of her age would indicate. She has a heart of silver with threads of gold, can be fed anything from the scraps to the most high fare, needs very little attention once she has been revived and out of ICU.

Need a project? Want a real bike for free?

Speak up now before all is lost!!!!

Carl,

I replied to the other post. I will take blondie for a project.

Ed T.

ok. I can be there Nov 02. . Thanks

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

In any way, shape or form,,, if Bongo's Blonde or any parts and pieces even,, gets to CTFW just one more time it makes me :big-grin-emoticon: from the top of my head to the tip of my toes,,, ET = :You_Rock_Emoticon:

P.S. = @Marcarl and company,,, :You_Rock_Emoticon:too = :thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup2: for ALL you do/did on Beckies behalf!! Answer to prayer to you are!!!

Puc

So the situation is this: Blondie has a rear wheel, she seems to be supported by the center stand, the rear wheel is totally loose but sitting close to where it should be. The rear shock is out but a new one is present, the needed bolts should be there somewhere, although I haven't seen them but have not looked for them either. I'm thinking that the best and easiest way to transfer her onto a trailer would be to put the shock back in and bolt everything back in place.

Any thoughts?

saddlebum Jayceesfolly, EtRider and I will be there around 10AM Saturday Nov02. Anybody else for this party?

Sounds like it may be the best solution. It did not take long when we pulled out the old one we used on Brown angles bike. We could jury rig something to support the back end but I doubt it would go any faster and would probably be more awkward once we started moving the bike.

So you going to be there then??? If saddlebum and I get to work on it then it could be an aldayer. You know how Ben is!!

Actually I don't know how Ben is... but I know what happens when you got friends around helping work on stuff! But good times I know, I bet most of that aldayer will be helping hold chairs to the floor and enjoying some iced tea!

So you going to be there then??? If saddlebum and I get to work on it then it could be an aldayer. You know how Ben is!!
Yup Me doing all the work .....:scorched:

Actually I don't know how Ben is... but I know what happens when you got friends around helping work on stuff! But good times I know, I bet most of that aldayer will be helping hold chairs to the floor and enjoying some iced tea!
While @Marcarl gets a head start on the alldayer part.:icon_lurker:

Thanks to all for coming out to this event:

Becky for opening the door and being nice.

Ed for showing up with the hauler and encouragement and help

Jim for staying around to load stuff into the truck, and entertainment during lunch.

Ben for being a mekcaneck and giving all around advice.

Carl, for getting Ben there safely.

Last but not least, Frogger for the hug.

And all the others who didn't show up so we didn't have to deal with that as well.

We had a good time,,,, I think, took about 2 hrs,,,, yah, Jim had stories to tell,,but Ed left with Blondie and all her worldly possessions. She certainly was a shopper, for all her extra paraphernalia took up all of the back of the pickup and then some. Ed will have a few days of entertainment trying to sort through it all.

Becky now has more room in her garage and she found the door opener,,, it was on the other right!!