IGNORED

Contest - new venturerider cap

Freebird

Enjoying read all these post of folks I know and those I haven't met. Been 5 years now without last 09 RSV Hannigan trike. Miss that ride at times but am enjoying the open air in my Slingshot. I still read most all daily postings just to keep tabs on some of those pot stirrers. They know who they are!!!!!

Oh IF by chance my name happens to get drawn just pass on to the next guy. Got 2 Venture caps I wear & trying to wear out.

Larry

Hi, I'm here. Not often it's been a busy summer. Like others have posed not nearly enough time spent on the bike. Hoping to change that next year. Im in northern MN so my riding season has all but come to an end. Safe travels to all and remember, shinny side up and rubber to the ground.

Bryan

Edited by kolrbr63
spelling errors

Trying to ride my VR as much as I can but there never seems to be enough time with all that life throws at us. Might be riding it for the last time this season very soon as the weather is about to get cold again.

Good Luck

Rick F.

I'm still kicking though my postings have been sporatic. Ear operation in a few weeks will keep me off the scoots till the Holidays. Have to sell the 89, though. No longer comfortable for me to ride. Boo... Do enjoy that ride.

Still have the 05 and will continue riding her until common sense says no more!

Great to see posts from guys and gals that I haven't seen in a long time. I remember lurking for a few years and getting to know those names and enjoying their humor and information. Prayers Up for all of you!

Good idea, Don! Thanks...

David

Hi All,

I am still riding my 03 as much as I can. Have health issues limiting my riding time. I still check in here to see what's going on. I can say this, this site has saved me a lot of headaches over the years with all the Tech help.

I ride with a group of folks I worked with and others that join in. We have no official group, just some guys and gals that like to ride. WE have had rides were almost every manufacturer has had a bike represented.

Riding for me is the therapy I need.

went ahead and paid for the membership. I've only had the bike for a week and the forum has already been plenty helpful to make it worth while.

That is best investment you can make for your bike, welcome to the nut house. :080402gudl_prv:

Still riding the 2007 RSV Midnight and loving it. Did a 12 State, 3,600 trip back in June that was absolutely fantastic!! Love this bike and the group here!

It's been a long time since we had any type of contest here. So....we are having one now. Final day for entry will be Sunday October 13 at 9:00 AM.

The contest is open to all SUPPORTING MEMBERS who simply reply to this thread. I'm going to send an email to all members in just a few minutes to let everybody know. You must be a supporting member before the end of contest in order to be eligible.

There are a lot of members that we haven't heard from in a while so what I want to see in the responses is simply how you are doing, what you are riding or if you are still riding, just something to let us know that you are still around. We want to hear from you.

So, whether you post everyday or haven't posted in a while, please respond to this message. The winner will be drawn randomly from all the people who reply to this message. Winner will receive a brand new VentureRider cap.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117759

Doing really good at being retired. Retired in July and am loving it. Riding my 07 Venture trike and I keep adding bling. One of the best things I have done is replace the headlight and driving lights with Day makers. OH what a difference it was a little work but well worth it. I highly recommend the up grade.

Good evening fellow Venture Riders.

Other than to work and back some, I've done little riding this year.

I made one day trip in the summer up and over the old McKenzie Pass and the lava fields, through Sisters & Bend, OR, around Mt. Bachelor and back toward home over the Willamette Pass.

I normally try to make it to Crater Lake Nat'l Park every year, since it is so close (nearly 4 hours one way) and so beautiful, but even that did not get accomplished this year.

My only attendance to a Maintenance Day was in 2016. I think of it every time I do even the smallest bit of work on the bike.

Great group, great support, great information...all for a GREAT PRICE!!!

Be safe and enjoy the fall riding season as much as you can.

John Brown

Eugene, OR

Good evening to all, been doing a lot of work as late so I haven't been able to do much online stuff, as well as my other hobby; Amateur Radio, I'm still waiting to put a ham radio on my Venture. I'm somewhat trying to get an led headlight into the stock assembly of my bike (I got 4 headlights on Ebay for cheap money to work with) should be interesting if I can get it done.

Have a great night all, Safe travels....

Lnytns456....

Good evening to all, been doing a lot of work as late so I haven't been able to do much online stuff, as well as my other hobby; Amateur Radio, I'm still waiting to put a ham radio on my Venture. I'm somewhat trying to get an led headlight into the stock assembly of my bike (I got 4 headlights on Ebay for cheap money to work with) should be interesting if I can get it done.

Have a great night all, Safe travels....

Lnytns456....

I used this one. Plug n play. https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/motorcycle-high-beam-and-low-beam-headlight-bulb/motorcycle-h4-led-fanless-headlight-conversion-kit-with-compact-heat-sink-2000-lumens/3930/8566/?make=105&model=3743&scc_id=1940&year=2009