IGNORED

Contest - new venturerider cap

Freebird

Just to chime in and say Hi to new and old friends. Keeping myself out of trouble, is my full time job. Went few years back from Stratoliner to Harley, and made mistake. I'm not active as I use to be, but I consider friends I make on this site over a years as a family. Just going trough this post, I can recognize many screen names, and put a names to a faces. Thank you Boss, for using your magic power to get all those folks together. Probbably have to refresh my memory how to navigate trough site again.

Best from Chiraq

I still come here and read almost daily, but haven't been active as much this year. Been on the Russian motorcycle forum a lot lately since I bought the Ural last year; its getting most of the love taking the kid to school and running errands. The Venture only has about 1,000 miles this year but that was mostly back and forth to meetings, can't complain when you get paid to ride. Few upgrades and projects planned for the winter though.

Yup you are all still stuck with me.

My riding days are over, I may get a small convertible sports car to keep some wind in my hair.

Right now between job and health issues I don't get on here as much as I would like to or used to, but still pop in unexpectedly to cause trouble.

Not much of a poster more of I need info member. Rode Red October a little over 10k since buying her used during Daytona Biketoberfest last year. Heading back down there next week for some more fun and planning to buy a new helmet.

Thanks Don for thinking of this. I have really enjoyed reading all the posts from the different members.

I have an 07 Midnight Venture which I still love, but have been away for 8 weeks this summer and have not rode much. I have been retired for a year now and love the life style. I'm home now and should be riding more, but something happened in the UK to my leg or nerve and it has been numb and painful since. Waiting on an EMG and MRI tests from our local hospital, but still moving around and trying not to let it slow me down.

Some weeks I check in on the site a few times and others when busy it slips my mind, how bad is that. Maybe my mind is going as well.

Love the site and people here. Had a great time at MD this year.

It's been a long time since we had any type of contest here. So....we are having one now. Final day for entry will be Sunday October 13 at 9:00 AM.

The contest is open to all SUPPORTING MEMBERS who simply reply to this thread. I'm going to send an email to all members in just a few minutes to let everybody know. You must be a supporting member before the end of contest in order to be eligible.

There are a lot of members that we haven't heard from in a while so what I want to see in the responses is simply how you are doing, what you are riding or if you are still riding, just something to let us know that you are still around. We want to hear from you.

So, whether you post everyday or haven't posted in a while, please respond to this message. The winner will be drawn randomly from all the people who reply to this message. Winner will receive a brand new VentureRider cap.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117759

Freebird,

All is well on the Mongo front. Still riding my Midnight Venture Trike and loving the info I pull from the forum.

Semper Fi

Mongo

Hi everyone! I celebrated my 61st Bday in May on Memorial Day. I am still riding my 1993 Venture Royale (just rebuilt carbs on it this summer). Looking at doing the Run for the Wall ride for a second time next year. My second bike is a 2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate 1500. I am going to sell that bike because it is too loud for me with the 6into6 pipes.

Hey Don. Living out in Las Vegas now. Just starting riding season here as it finally cooled down some. Still running the 06. Did a bit of work on Charlie this summer to get it ready. New shoes (Venoms - love them), new clutch plates/spring, new battery (due to heat out here they only last 2 or so years), new brake pads, SS brake lines finally installed. Miss making MX Days might try to make it next year. Enjoy your winter. If you ever make it out this way you and Eileen will always have a spare room with us.

Kevin McKinley (AKRefugee)

Edited by AKRefugee

Doing well, Steadily work on my Project '86 Ride. Getting closer & closer to it becoming my daily rider.

Checking the posts often for tips & tricks, and often provide some of my own.

So proud to support a group like this & discover enthusiasts that live so close or nearby.

Lonna and I are doing well, ever since we moved to Texas life has sped up and gotten a bit more complicated. Don't come on here near as much as I should, but think of all the good brothers and sisters I have met here and still see from time to time.I hope everyone is doing well and that we can get a little break to be able to see folks.

I just got back from a 1000 mile trip on my 2018 Star Venture around Colorado. We stayed in a place called Gateway Co. it has a car museum there which was way cool. The place is very pricey but we got a deal and only stayed one night. It was well worth it and the ride up the canyon to get there was as good of motorcycle riding as you can get!!!

Trapper23

Great Idea Don, sorry to say I doubt I have 100 miles on this year. Still have the trike and it looks great on the trailer:doh: Also have the Madura all shined up and ready to roll. Health and family issues have tied up most of this year. Hopefully next year will be alittle better. Hang in there Tooch it gets better, I promise.

Craig