IGNORED

Contest - new venturerider cap

Freebird

Hi Guys, I am still around. Moped and I have been riding again. That crazy RSV99 just keeps running like it is new. Who would of thought it.

We are well and enjoying the fact we are doing well even though we live in a town of a bunch of losing teams. Nobody is perfect that is why we live here I guess.

But at any rate, I hope everyone is well and keep safe.

Yama MamaElla,,,,,, First Grade photo 557.jpg

Hello Everyone!

I'm still here in southern California. I've had my GL1800 Goldwing just over a year now. Still riding two to three times a week. I'm hoping to move to a less populated area in 2020. When the freeways are five lanes each way and you're going 75 and getting passed on the left and the right at the same time, my little brain says "not for long buddy". Will turn 68 in December, hope to keep riding. The wife has been hinting at a Can Am, so I have that base covered for when the time comes.

Still riding however since September 3 been limited by neck surgery. Each day is better. I still have logged just under 1000mi since surgery. I hope I can get in 5000 before October 20. That is the end of the MS5000 (fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis , MS5000.org. To do that things must get better quick.

I ride my 2012 (bought new in 2015) RSV with 40,000 on it for most long distance rides. I ride my '07 Honda VTX 1300R (bought new in 2008) with 140,000 on it for mostly regional rides.

I did finally ride the Dalton (bucket list for 10 years) for my 70th birthday present. I rented a almost new BMW750GS. I rode it like I had stolen it. I am sure it did not help my neck.

Edited by leroy

I'm still around too. Check in most mornings, but rarely have anything to add to a post, so keep my fingers off the keyboard. Still riding the '06 black cherry, but not racking up very many miles these days. Seems like the good weather days too often require work. Keeps getting in the way of my hobbies.

Larry

My name is Bill Dubeau. I am a current member. Thank you for the email. I am currently riding a 2004 Royal Star Venture. Currently have about 6000klm in this year. It has been a busy year for me and i hope to attend a BBQ next year if there is one. Hope everyone had a great riding season

RIDE ON AND RIDE SAFE

Thanks for the butt kick. Haven't been around the site much...since I installed a Barnett clutch in The Mistress (2000 RSV) in April I've been putting on all the miles I can. She's been outstanding this year, and I'm kinda sorry the riding season is nearly over. I'm up North in the frozen wastelands above the 49th, so the ride window is coming to an end. I'll be setting her up in a nice cozy heated room for the winter then wait not-so-patiently for April.

Riding Frees The Soul...Papa Fred.

thumbnail_IMG_6316 (1).jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=117765&d=1570404515&thumb=1&stc=1

Still riding my '99, now with 86,458 miles on it. Have had it 9 years now.

Picked up a 2000 Milleneum for my younger son , Jared, a year ago so we can finally do some riding together.

Still have a V-Star 650 and Jared also has a V-Star 1100

Good ol’ Faded blue is down due to clutch slave and clutch hose replacement. Got some good riding in this year, went up to Murphy’s and Old Town Sacramento. Got parts on order and while I’m doin’ that I’ll do the oil change too. Kill two birds with one stone. I usually give her a good inspection over the winter cause that’s the best time to catch a problem before it catches you! Ride safe out there everyone! -Zach

I'm in.

We (my wife and I) are changing the way we travel with our bike. She recently told me she doesn't want to do 10 day 4000 mile rides any more. She still wants to travel, and she still wants to ride, but not that hard core. So I bought a Rampage lift for the bed of my truck, and we bought a travel trailer. Bike and living quarters all together.

It's a new chapter in our motorcycling life.

Still here. I try to post at least once a week.

I sold the Millenium I had, I sometimes regret selling, but It was too top heavy for me. I still have my 08 RSTD, but did not ride it the last 2 years. Bought a NOS 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 last summer and ride it whenever the weather is good. Mostly short trips around North Georgia. I did ride with the Vogel rally recently.