IGNORED

Contest - new venturerider cap

Freebird

It's been a long time since we had any type of contest here. So....we are having one now. Final day for entry will be Sunday October 13 at 9:00 AM.

The contest is open to all SUPPORTING MEMBERS who simply reply to this thread. I'm going to send an email to all members in just a few minutes to let everybody know. You must be a supporting member before the end of contest in order to be eligible.

There are a lot of members that we haven't heard from in a while so what I want to see in the responses is simply how you are doing, what you are riding or if you are still riding, just something to let us know that you are still around. We want to hear from you.

So, whether you post everyday or haven't posted in a while, please respond to this message. The winner will be drawn randomly from all the people who reply to this message. Winner will receive a brand new VentureRider cap.

IMG_1710.jpg

Hi everyone. Read the new comments daily but guilty of not participating too much. Still riding the Black Cherry '06 (that's the fastest color you know). Just got home from the hospital yesterday after having my second knee replacement surgery. Sure hope it goes as well as the first one did. So I won't be riding for a few months now but still hoping to go to Hill Country again this winter. I'm taking the bike with me and crossing my fingers that I'll be able to ride again by then.

Love the group great group of people.

QUOTE=Freebird;1069933]It's been a long time since we had any type of contest here. So....we are having one now. Final day for entry will be Sunday October 13 at 9:00 AM.

The contest is open to all SUPPORTING MEMBERS who simply reply to this thread. I'm going to send an email to all members in just a few minutes to let everybody know. You must be a supporting member before the end of contest in order to be eligible.

There are a lot of members that we haven't heard from in a while so what I want to see in the responses is simply how you are doing, what you are riding or if you are still riding, just something to let us know that you are still around. We want to hear from you.

So, whether you post everyday or haven't posted in a while, please respond to this message. The winner will be drawn randomly from all the people who reply to this message. Winner will receive a brand new VentureRider cap.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117759

Still here, still riding my Goldwing, tweeking it as I go with little mods here and there.

Tried retirement, not sure I liked it , went back to work part time 20 hours a week, with a 4 day weekend every other week.

Headed to Helen, GA next weekend.

Still alive and kicking. The Beast has not been ridden in a couple of years. It is waiting for me to build a single carb manifold. The '92 hasn't seen a lot of use this year due to lots of other demands for my time. I have a heater for the shop and I hope to get stuff done over the winter. Safe riding to all.

Hello All...been awhile since I posted, been too busy riding before the winter rains set in. Great idea Freebird, gets old goots like me back in the game. Planning to ride Run for the Wall next May, Ontario, CA to Washington DC. Anyone else in the group ride RFTW?

QUOTE=Freebird;1069933]It's been a long time since we had any type of contest here. So....we are having one now. Final day for entry will be Sunday October 13 at 9:00 AM.

I get my daily fix (several times a day) from this Site and do post occasionally. The time and money saved from belonging to this forum is amazing, not to mention the camaraderie. Still riding my 08 RSV trike.

It's been a long time since we had any type of contest here. So....we are having one now. Final day for entry will be Sunday October 13 at 9:00 AM.

Still around riding my 05 RSV Hannigan Trike

Haven't ridden the Midnight Venture much in the last couple of years as I've been unsuccessfully trying to sell it, but I put a new battery and fuel pump in it this summer and took a nice ride on it a couple of weeks ago. Love riding it, thought about triking it but at $13K to convert, it's not happening. Maybe a sidecar for the wife? She likes the idea.

I am fine. Today is my Birthday I made it to 67. I ride a 2010 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited now. Don't like it as much as my old MM but at least I can still buy new parts when I need them. I don't ride much but do ride one long trip a year.

Take care everyone,

Harry

Hey Don, we are doing good, and riding every chance we can with our Michigan weather. Either on the 2003 RSV-Hannigan Trike, 2008 Harley Ultra-105th Anniversary, or 1988 Honda Goldwing gl1500 with California sidecar Friendship III. Still love to ride, and feel the people on this forum you created are some of the best in the world. Later-

WOW, it's been awhile for me. Have not ridden much on my '89 VR. Between knee replacements and shoulder surgeries, it was iffy to get out. had the bike totally reconditioned on carbs running and such but let her set too much and once again, darn ethanol and running ragged from sticky carb. Trying to get her clean again but guessing I will have to sell her if this next shoulder surgery keeps me down too much. Thanks for keeping the web going.

Doing great. Having sold the blonde 83 last year I've been riding an 04 midnight venture and loving it. I don't check in to the forum very often but I do keep track of what's going on. Always a great source of information and a great bunch of guys and gals.