IGNORED

98 freeking degrees

Sylvester

Fall has been canceled due to lack of interest

Snowing like crazy here in Wisconsin and roads are a sheet of ice. Lots of trees still have all of their leaves which are now completely covered in snow. Tonight is trick-or-treat and we got a ginormous bag of candy since we are usually swamped in kids. Not so sure about tonight since the best costume would be to look like an Eskimo. Supposed to stop snowing in a couple of hours and then I can head out with the shovel and clear the driveway and sidewalk. Seems a little early for all of this global warming!

zag

Same here with the trees Zagger, a lot of still green. October has been hot and rainy. Yesterday I was jumping off the fire truck in a t shirt, Tonight will be the coldest Halloween since 1988. The bike is in the shop tonight-last Halloween we were riding.

The big issue here though is Dairy Queen closes tonight. We still have one of the few walk up DQs and it still serves the old recipe ice cream. It's open March 1st-Oct 31 only, traditional around here for the lot to be full of bikes on the last day.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf::rotf:

70s ..........30s?????:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

,6-8 inches of snow yesterday that is now all ice as hard as concrete.

Low Teens tonight not even a 50 in the 10 day horroecast.

28 last night. Bike out this afternoon 55*. Mid 60s coming this week: bike weather in November. I may have to drink my air in the summer but I don't have to put my bike to bed for months at a time.