IGNORED

I know I've been quiet lately

ragtop69gs

What in the wild wild world of lop eared ever changing varmint stories,,,,, sooooo Raggy is given up on being a Michigander and is becoming a Suthner?? My ohh my,, things sure change rapidly here in the land above Oz... :big-grin-emoticon:

Jay I hope you KNOW you and Jeannie are in my thoughts and prayers thru it all brother! IMHO, this is Michigans loss and Tennessee's gain! I hope you folks find EXACTLY what your looking for down yonder - you two deserve it![emoji106]

Puc

P.S. - Grits with butter is good stuff:missingtooth:!! Boiled peanuts,, not so much :240:...

That would be SOUTH CAROLINA Puc , pay attention. Right near Table Rock state park.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That would be SOUTH CAROLINA Puc , pay attention. Right near Table Rock state park.

:scared:,,,, oppssssy poopsy :doh:,,, my bad brother.. Still in the good ol :usa: though so thats good :witch_brew::hihi:!!

Actually, for me keeping track of ya, thats even better cause my daughter spent 9 years of her life in Greenville SC (pronounced "Green-vull" by those from there) chasing her Master's so she could become a teacher which produced an instant "campground" for me/us at the dorm's = PERFECT for CTFW down yonder = Puc n Tip learned of allll the great CTFW opportunities down yonder = now I know EXACTLY where you will be hiding out = NO HIDIN NOW MY BROTHER :guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,,, you got yourself a ton of amazing sploring to do :178:!!

P.S. = The grits n butter rule still applies!!!:fatsmiley:

:scared:,,,, oppssssy poopsy :doh:,,, my bad brother.. Still in the good ol :usa: though so thats good :witch_brew::hihi:!!

Actually, for me keeping track of ya, thats even better cause my daughter spent 9 years of her life in Greenville SC (pronounced "Green-vull" by those from there) chasing her Master's so she could become a teacher which produced an instant "campground" for me/us at the dorm's = PERFECT for CTFW down yonder = Puc n Tip learned of allll the great CTFW opportunities down yonder = now I know EXACTLY where you will be hiding out = NO HIDIN NOW MY BROTHER :guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,,, you got yourself a ton of amazing sploring to do :178:!!

P.S. = The grits n butter rule still applies!!!:fatsmiley:

Keep an eye out for the first meet an eat in the back 40, lots O room to pitch a tent.

Well now,, that's a bummer. Hope you suit them!

We have a house for sale across the road from us, only thing is that it has no interior walls. Guy bought it, decided to update it, tore everything out to the bare studs and then decided to buy another house instead. $375k

Well now,, that's a bummer. Hope you suit them!

We have a house for sale across the road from us, only thing is that it has no interior walls. Guy bought it, decided to update it, tore everything out to the bare studs and then decided to buy another house instead. $375k

Thanks for the tip Carl, we're looking for a new house, not country!

Well, we are officially homeless, sold the house and closed yesterday. We are now living in the Motorhome until we close on the house we are buying in South Carolina just 10 miles outside of Pickens, SC.

Very nice area for riding and living. You all did good. :clap2:

:farmer:

Well, we are officially homeless, sold the house and closed yesterday. We are now living in the Motorhome until we close on the house we are buying in South Carolina just 10 miles outside of Pickens, SC.

Now where do I get my beer???