IGNORED

Finally cooling off....for now!

videoarizona

Southern Arizona cools off long before Phoenix area does...both at night and during the summer doldrums. Dry Heat, right?

This morning was a nice 70 degrees so the RSV said "Let's ride...". I agreed and jumped into my riding gear and heading towards the border for some grub.

Rio Rico...as usual...

20190830_074754A.jpg

Green desert from the monsoon rains...

20190830_083937A.jpg

Stopped at Chili store....where I got @Freebird's MD house gift. (Hope you both are enjoying it!)

20190830_084651A.jpg

Another nice ride.....3 hours worth.

:beer::biker:

Looks Great. I've been riding a lot this summer, now it's turning to camping season. Headed out for long weekend.

Camping....we are packing for a week long trip to a campground near Greer, AZ. 300 miles away. Going to be chilly!!! Whee!

The RV trailer is getting a bit loaded up. The more we camp out with it, the more "stuff" we seem to need! Just like the little sailboat.

I've got to stop this nonsense before the truck starts to complain! Either that or lose weight on a personal level! Ugh...

20190409_192542A.jpg

The Sierra Denali is a very nice truck...but I miss my Yukon XL a lot!

Lots of miles and smiles were had in that vehicle. Comfortable and could carry a ton of stuff!

Just didn't have the trannie for the trailer.

Might I suggest a 2016 Sierra 1500 crew cab SLT with a 6.2 and the 8 speed? Find one under 60K miles and you'll be impressed. That's what I was originally looking for but 6.2's are very rare around here. Everyone who has one is keeping it.

https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/3GTU2PEJ8HG481497

P.S. don't be turned off at the dash display. That's one of 3 displays you can choose to use. I think it's to futuristic...not truck-like!

P.P.S. You will get better mileage with different tires. I went with 20inch rims and good old Michelin LT's. Get 24 mpg's average going to Phoenix at 75mph!

Edited by videoarizona
add link for SpencerPJ

So I just thought of a uestion for you guys and your "dry heat" thing. Folks out there always sayin "but its a dry heat" Yea I know all about that living in southwest Oklahoma, it was still frekin hot. But when you get snow and ice, is it dry ice?