IGNORED

Birdies Electric Dump Truck! Our 2 year old Grandson has no idea what he is in for!!

cowpuc

Methinks it's not only your grandson that's going to be having a hoot! :whistling:

Good on ya Puc :superman: (aka Supergramps!)

Now you need to get a pile of dirt for him to move from one place to another!

ABSOLUTELY spot on @Kretz!! I already got a pile of 2x4 cut off blocks for him to stack in the back for playing with loading and unloading his dump box but I gotta hunch its gonna be a while before we get to that point.. I locked the steering purposely with hopes that, being 2 years old - the lil lop eared Grandson varmint can focus on just throttle technique for a while (he may have to make a few laps with the throttle locked too just to experience the movement without sitting on my knee while mowing the grass). Figured I work my way up do a dirt pile like you suggest and then, after that,, pick up a real deal Miniture back hoe with a diesel engine so he can finish my back yard for me,,,, ALWAYS thinkin that Supergramps Grampa Puc is,, always thinkin!!

By the way, his Mom made a video of him watching this video and sent it to me,, she says "he wont put the phone down, he's been watching this video of his truck going round and round over and over.. I noticed when he got 30 seconds in where I say "hey Birdie" and then stick my tongue out at him in glee,,, he sticks his tongue out back at me and starts laughing... My daughter missed it,, sort of a Grampa/Grandson bonding moment :crackup::stickpoke::happy34:

Hiya, Pucster:

Forgive us for a tragic Word of Caution here. You'll probably recall this one too.

Years back, we think it may have been John Deere, had a "Bring Your Kids To Work" Day.

One of the hi-lites was letting the Kids tool around on some of the equipment, including miniature Trucks, Go Karts, et al. One of the younger ones jumped into something like a baby Gator, went buzzing around the Plant, and then tragically drove under machinery just high enough to let the Gator thru, but NOT THE CHILD. Horrible, horrible result.

Watch like a Hawk for every second Bud. We know you will.

Warmest regards, WRIDR