IGNORED

Not MC’s but it is the other guys I ride with.

The Tooch

Had lunch today with the retired guys I ride with, we have done thousand of miles together all across Canada & the USA on our bikes. For today’s lunch we decided we should all bring our other toys. It was almost as much fun as a ride and pretty COOL!

9E13C76B-184B-420E-87B1-77C69E507F38.jpeg

:auto:

BD108A1A-C0D2-40DC-A6F9-4113782028E8.jpeg

Edited by The Tooch
Larger picture.

Wayyy cool brother!! WAYYY COOL!! Livin young and got some muscle left I see :stickpoke:.. All though,, it was a little hard for these geezer eyeballs to actually tell what's what so I took liberity and resized.. Not it appears I am seeing 3 Stangs in the middle, a Vette,, possibly a Dodge Charger in purple and,, guessing,, either a mid 80's Stang square back convert or a Merc Capri on the end... p1.jpg

So Tooch, does the Corvette belong to you? Are you planning to buy another motorcycle? I have a Hemi Dodge Magnum for my hot rod. Bought it new and still loving it.

No mine is the Blue Mustang.....interesting story on the Vette the guy that owns it actually won it! He was doing an oil change on his old car and had bought several litres of “Castrol” oil he opened the twist cap on one of the plastic bottles and it said something but he wasn’t sure what. The bottle didn’t have any oil in it, and was weighted somehow to feel full.

He wasn’t sure what was going on with the bottle but he still needed a litre of oil and went back to the auto parts store to get another bottle. He noticed the signs advertising a contest to win a Corvette if you opened a bottle of Castrol Oil and it says, “You’ve Won!” There was a 1-800 number to call if you got the winning bottle. So he called and after jumping through some hoops, he was award a brand new Corvette.

I really liked those Dodge Magnum’s when that came out....hot rod station wagon was pretty cool.

I’m not sure if 2 wheels will be in my future again, I’ll have to wait and see how my health goes......never know.....maybe or maybe a trike.

Edited by The Tooch