IGNORED

2nd Gen Lift Adapter

Due to low demand I'm doing preorders only.

A solid steel lift adapter for the 99-2013 RSV & 2005-2009 RSTD bikes. This model is the Freestanding version with removable legs that allow you to remove the jack from under the bike once the legs are installed. This option makes it much easier to access the bike with the jack out of the way. Some folks even store their bikes on them during winter layovers.

I've upgraded the design several times so the pics posted are only representive as to the looks but in function remain the same.

Canadian customers will need to contact me for further pricing costs due to increased shipping fees. Send me a PM for the information.

I also offer a free safety bar for those folks who have short lift arms on their jacks. Any jack with less than 13" should have this safety bar. When placing the order be sure to inform me if this is needed for you.

Cost is $175 delivered. PM me for ordering details, Larry

• 1 year later...
Due to low demand I'm doing preorders only.

A solid steel lift adapter for the 99-2013 RSV & 2005-2009 RSTD bikes. This model is the Freestanding version with removable legs that allow you to remove the jack from under the bike once the legs are installed. This option makes it much easier to access the bike with the jack out of the way. Some folks even store their bikes on them during winter layovers.

I've upgraded the design several times so the pics posted are only representive as to the looks but in function remain the same.

Canadian customers will need to contact me for further pricing costs due to increased shipping fees. Send me a PM for the information.

I also offer a free safety bar for those folks who have short lift arms on their jacks. Any jack with less than 13" should have this safety bar. When placing the order be sure to inform me if this is needed for you.

Cost is $175 delivered. PM me for ordering details, Larry

I would like one please. Messaging you now.

• 1 month later...