IGNORED

It has begun

BIG TOM

they are my wives (Taters) underwear...

Heyyyy,, I remember those flying the flag pole at MD,,,, never knew they was undies,, I always thought it was one of our VR flags, flying full mast = ice cream for all,, flying half mast = ice cream only available for precision ice creamers,, no flag = no ice cream available.... :missingtooth:

Weatherman here shows storms up there tomorrow. How bad does it look? I was planning to arrive around supper time but thinking I may need to roll out very early to try and beat it.

Did anybody take an extra tarp to put over Big Tom's doghouse? looks like he may need it after this post.

Weatherman here shows storms up there tomorrow. How bad does it look? I was planning to arrive around supper time but thinking I may need to roll out very early to try and beat it.

Did anybody take an extra tarp to put over Big Tom's doghouse? looks like he may need it after this post.

sleeping in my camper ALONE.....

storms between 3pm and 6pm....... we have an area to keep the bikes dry....YOU.....NOT SO MUCH...! lol just kidding, we have an 70 foot pavilion to keep us dry