IGNORED

For those of you coming to the WNY RALLY

BIG TOM

Thanks Tom,,,, the Good Lord willing and the river don't rise,,, we will be there with bells and whistles on.
No dresses...no ass less chaps and no high heels ? Bells and whistles, huh...new look for you.

PLEASE TOM don't encourage him, I have enough disturbing pictures in my head as it is.

Thanks Tom,,,, the Good Lord willing and the river don't rise,,, we will be there with bells and whistles on.

PLEASE TOM don't encourage him, I have enough disturbing pictures in my head as it is.

this reminds me of a story of someone who was challenged to wear a thong to MD one year....DOH !!!! I should have never brought that up, forgot there are pictures !

And yet another disturbing image arrrrggghhhhh.
And you have no Idea about the RULE that the rally doesn't begin until my underwear are hung out .. you have a lot to learn GRASSHOPPER ! The band always hates playing with my underwear hanging over their heads.

Almost scared to go at all after this :confused07::confused07::confused07:. Remember it sometimes better to :ignore::ignore::ignore:.
RDAWSON.... Saturday is the best day of the Rally.. Spragues ride, 4 man ski race, games, BBQ, band @ 7pm, ice cream truck, Buffalo Bodners free famous dogs and slime sauce, ACHOLOL,and more ACHOLOL, Big big big story telling around the campfire. and alligator wrestling for newbies..Don't worry about a place to sleep, we'll take care of that. You have to spend Saturday with us...Joining us Friday and not staying for Saturday is like hours of foreplay without having sex......whoop...! did I say that ? Edited by BIG TOM

Plan as of now is to ride up Thursday (about 12 hrs) and head home Sunday morning. Gotta be back on the fire truck Monday 0700. There is a small chance I'll head out Wednesday and split the ride up in half.

I hope you plan to fry that gator up afterwards, they make good eating.

Edited by RDawson

RDAWSON.... Saturday is the best day of the Rally.. Spragues ride, 4 man ski race, games, BBQ, band @ 7pm, ice cream truck, Buffalo Bodners free famous dogs and slime sauce, ACHOLOL,and more ACHOLOL, Big big big story telling around the campfire. and alligator wrestling for newbies..Don't worry about a place to sleep, we'll take care of that. You have to spend Saturday with us...Joining us Friday and not staying for Saturday is like hours of foreplay without having sex......whoop...! did I say that ?

That's your opinion!!!

I think Wednesday will be awesome, nobody to stop me from watching Ben and Steamer do all the work.

Thursday should be good as well, all the new folks coming in to hug.

Friday will be ok, as long as I can get a nap in from all the activities the days before.

Saturday might be a bummer, or could be really nice,,,, I hate to see good friends lose, so no matter the winner, the other is the loser,,,, so maybe best to hide out somewhere and have a nap.

Sunday is good again, but not as good as Thursday seeing as all the hugs will be 'goodbye' hugs.

Man!!!!!!!! am I looking forward this to see how my predictions pan out.

Plan as of now is to ride up Thursday (about 12 hrs) and head home Sunday morning. Gotta be back on the fire truck Monday 0700. There is a small chance I'll head out Wednesday and split the ride up in half.

I hope you plan to fry that gator up afterwards, they make good eating.

That gator hasn't lost in the last 6 yrs. now.. Why do you think we can't get any newbies to attend...?

Im planning on doing a turn and burn on Friday as long as all parts get here... i have a club event in Buffalo on Saturday... our Vp of the Buffalo chapter was hit. By a car on the way home from Round up and passed away so were going having a nice get together to morn the loss of him... but i sure hope my parts are here cause id love to meet all you guys/ladies to put a face to the names!

Been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest, and haven't had time to get it together for the trip, but am planning on getting the motorhome ready, hooking up the trailer and loading the bike Wednesday night after work, then will drive up Thursday morning. Should be there early Thursday afternoon. See y'all then.

:guitarist 2: