IGNORED

WNY Rally winners

Frogger

Congratulations to all!!

I have pulled the winners from the people that have signed up on the site. Would the following people see me when you get in for your winnings:

Saddle bum

KAWoodworth

Defitzbiz

Sylvester

Ceedoo

Taters

Slowrollwv

Steamer

Stargazer Linley

Sleepy2

Uncle DJ

Wiz

Big Tom

Motorcycletom

The Tooch

Frogger

Buffalo Bodner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Frogger isn't going to tell us what we won..... but wait,.... she told you what you won...WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON HER FOR HER TO SPILL THE BEANS ????????????????? Amy, did I or Taters win the all expense paid vacation to Hawaii ???

I will congratulate you once I am sure the jinx doesen't fall back on me. :rain2:
Don't you guys ever read the posts in the rally section ? We are having a buffet style dinner on Friday.. Whoever comes in late , will eat last... Won't be me, I'll be HANGRY by 6pm. LETS EAT !

Nope no car for you. Keep it up and you will win nothing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't do that to me. I'm to impotent, I mean Important (the voices in my head tell me that over and over).. I would SUE this RALLY committee and take it all the way to the Supreme court.. WAIT, that would mean I'D be named it the suit.....Never mind.....I'll be good, besides I have to go feed the unicorns now.

You can't do that to me. I'm to impotent, I mean Important (the voices in my head tell me that over and over).. I would SUE this RALLY committee and take it all the way to the Supreme court.. WAIT, that would mean I'D be named it the suit.....Never mind.....I'll be good, besides I have to go feed the unicorns now.

Ive heard some things, but I won't repeat them.

You're right you are overly sensitive obviously you took that the wrong way you know yourself there are skinny people who can out eat a horse
Name two ! p.s. You do know that we have new members coming to the rally who we can pick on..

Name two ! p.s. You do know that we have new members coming to the rally who we can pick on..

Oh noooooo you don't, that's my job,,, you two go fight it out elsewhere, I don't want a BIG, BUM, falling on ME!!! although I think this is all just 'tom saddlery'

This is true but I need to figure out first, if they're bigger than me or B if they can run faster angry than I can scared

And besides....... sensitive as you are you'll start feeling ignored if we quit teasing you and think us Canadians don't love you anymore:canada::canada::canada::canada:

Edited by saddlebum

This is true but I need to figure out first, if they're bigger than me or B if they can run faster angry than I can scared

And besides....... sensitive as you are you'll start feeling ignored if we quit teasing you and think us Canadians don't love you anymore:canada::canada::canada::canada:

I noticed that your BEST FRIEND is throwing you to the wolves..Last week is was Tom, don't pick on BEN, this week he can't wait to get rid of you so he can take naps and help himself to your prize. WOW !!