IGNORED

Prayers Needed for my Dad

Chaharly

Well the Whipple went really well. For having it with no prep, and having a perforated bowel he did really damn good! We're praising god that he got through it with no complications! He's on pain meds and already walking around. He's onery as hell as well and the nurse is saying he's about the best post-op Whipple he's ever seen! He's gonna be in here for about another 2 weeks minimum, but should be home before too long!

Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers so far. Its been an extremely tough week for all of us, especially him, but I am SO SO glad that he's okay!

Forgive me for looking at the other side of the coin Cha but, I know you have been burning midnight oil for a couple days, perhaps if you can a little rest will do some good.

Stopped at my apartment at about 5pm in Wayne with full intentions to drive back to Omaha that night. Took an hour catnap that ended up being about 4 and a half hours, so yeah... definitely glad I got some sleep!

Been playing out west and away from the Keyboard Cha.. So sorry to read this about your father but am SOOOO glad to hear he came thru the surgery in decent shape!! PLEASE tell him that he is on our prayer list now and that Tip and I send our thoughts and love his way!! PRAYERS UP BROTHER!!

Puc

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers guys! I definitely think they're working! He may be able to go home tomorrow, he even did a little Jig in the hallway yesterday! He's still got a tumor in his abdomen and he's going to have to go through chemo to try and take care of it. Nothing to do now but to give it up to the good lord and hope and pray that the Chemo does its job!

Thanks again everybody, you guys make a heck of an extended family!!