IGNORED

Prayers Needed for my Dad

Chaharly

Dad went to the Dr. Monday morning and they immediately put him in the ER cuz he was short 2/3 of his blood. They found a mass in his colon that they identified as cancer. Yesterday at around 11 he went in for surgery to remove the colon but they found a bunch more cancer in him so they lifelighted him to Omaha yesterday evening and are going to perform a whipple surgery today. This surgery will take about 10 hours and is very involved and pretty dangerous. Dad has been under for about 18 hours now. He's got blood now and he's strong as an ox but I'm scared guys.

Please if you find the time, please just keep him in your thoughts and say a prayer for him.

I'll post more as i know more

Thanks guys

Today's doctors can do a lot for the continuance of life, but each thought and each movement is guided and allowed by the Ultimate Physician who designed and made us in the first place. To get His ear is not hard, we only have to admit that He exists and that He is our creator and His Son being our redeemer. I will lay this before Him as I'm sure many others will as well.