IGNORED

Sturgis 2019

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Just wondering if any members are attending the 2019 Sturgis Rally or will be in the Custer area Aug. 3rd and 4th? Always like to meet our friends.

I live outside West Rapid but I dont ride during the rally, I dont even usually drive anymore until everyone is gone. It's a good solid two weeks of laying low and enjoying nature/grilling meats.

If you need to throw down camp for a night or two I do have room for that. Ironically I pass through your hometown several times a year, I rather like the panhandle. It's almost eerie how nice folks are there.

Dont forget your wet/cold weather gear. It's been a fairly damp spring but on the upside everything is insanely green!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply and kind remarks about the Western Nebraska people. I appreciate the offer on the camp spot. We are booked in custer as usual but will keep the camp offer in mind for future trips. Please let me know if you travel our way.

I live outside West Rapid but I dont ride during the rally, I dont even usually drive anymore until everyone is gone. It's a good solid two weeks of laying low and enjoying nature/grilling meats.

If you need to throw down camp for a night or two I do have room for that. Ironically I pass through your hometown several times a year, I rather like the panhandle. It's almost eerie how nice folks are there.

Dont forget your wet/cold weather gear. It's been a fairly damp spring but on the upside everything is insanely green!

Enjoy!