IGNORED

Bimni Style Cover for Gen1, MK2?

luvmy40

I've been using Budge, XL covers from Walmart on The Beast. They fit nicely work fairly well and are cheap. I'll pick up another for Beauty, but does anyone make a good half or Bimni style cover for the MK2? I see very nice half covers for the Gen2 bikes but can't seem to find anything for the Gen1s.

I've been using Budge, XL covers from Walmart on The Beast. They fit nicely work fairly well and are cheap. I'll pick up another for Beauty, but does anyone make a good half or Bimni style cover for the MK2? I see very nice half covers for the Gen2 bikes but can't seem to find anything for the Gen1s.

Just cut down to size an old tarp. Would-be thieves won't give it another glance.

I ordered the Nelson Rigg DE400 All Weather Cover and the UV-2000 half cover. By their(Nelson Rigg) sizing chart, I need the Large defender and the Medium UV-2000 so That's what I ordered. That is by the measurements from their sizing chart.

I ordered from Amazon so the return/exchange will be easy if they don't fit. It'll just be a frustrating delay.

I ordered the Nelson Rigg DE400 All Weather Cover and the UV-2000 half cover. By their(Nelson Rigg) sizing chart, I need the Large defender and the Medium UV-2000 so That's what I ordered. That is by the measurements from their sizing chart.

I ordered from Amazon so the return/exchange will be easy if they don't fit. It'll just be a frustrating delay.

X-Large Nelson Rigg UV-2000 half cover on my 1st gen MKII

X-Large Nelson Rigg UV-2000 half cover.jpg

This may be irrelevant but we used a couple of boat covers from Walmart on our 18' boat. The boat mildewed really bad over the winter under the cover. The last one my wife bought through Amazon and it was slightly less expensive than Walmart and it allows moisture to evaporate leaving the boat mildew free like it is advertised to do. The Walmart cover was supposed to allow moisture to evaporate but it obviously didn't.

This may be irrelevant but we used a couple of boat covers from Walmart on our 18' boat. The boat mildewed really bad over the winter under the cover. The last one my wife bought through Amazon and it was slightly less expensive than Walmart and it allows moisture to evaporate leaving the boat mildew free like it is advertised to do. The Walmart cover was supposed to allow moisture to evaporate but it obviously didn't.
Definitely breathable as well as water proof is important otherwise we could just wrap everything in plastic.