IGNORED

Update on Bongobobny

BIG TOM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update as of 9:36 tonight....Bobs blood pressure was good today and the Dr.'s took him off his blood pressure medication. They also started to decrease his oxygen input and Bobby at this point is seeming to tolerate the lesser amount of oxygen. Keep up the prayers....baby step

Update as of 9:36 tonight....Bobs blood pressure was good today and the Dr.'s took him off his blood pressure medication. They also started to decrease his oxygen input and Bobby at this point is seeming to tolerate the lesser amount of oxygen. Keep up the prayers....baby step

Prayers Up this morning Bongo! Hope your situation continues to improve my brother!!

He's been in my thoughts and prayers since I first heard that he was having trouble....was hoping to see him at WNY Rally...Keep in mind that when we send such well wishings, it's for ourselves as much as Bob...we don't want to see a good man leave us, nor do we want his family to be in pain. We should keep in mind that, if we have faith, that faith must accept that this may be part of Gods plan. Should Bob continue to suffer, it may be best that he's allowed to return to his true home. If we have faith, we should temper our pain of loss with the joy of knowing that this may be his time to return to the eternal love and joy that we all hope to someday achieve.

Bob....if you're to leave us....Gods' speed...I'll look forward to seeing you on the other side.:337:

Still praying for recovery, but failing that, I'm sure he'll find peace.

I've been watching this post since day 1 along with adding my prayers for Bob & family. As with everyone else it saddens me & Joyce greatly to know Bob is going thru this trying time. I'll cherish the many times I've shared good times and the road with Bob & Becky. Hopefully we'll see Bob recover but if that's not to be God's Plan then we'll meet again in the Lords house.

Larry

Ron and I have known Bob for many years. Our condolences to Becky and family. I feel so bad about losing another brother. I used to chat with Bob in the VR chat room. We would always have a lot of fun together. First we lose Yammer Dan and now Bob. I hope they are in heaven riding around together. God Bless your Bob. Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

Bob will be missed for sure. I'm glad for him that he has finally come to meet his Saviour, may we all long for that day that at the end of this life we may continue in perfection. As it is, we have to carry on here, and although we will miss him, Becky will be the one hardest hit. Lets continue to hold her in our thoughts and prayers, that the time she has here on this earth may prove to be a blessing for herself as well as for those she meets.

Bobby will surely be missed. May he rest in peace. Bob was always there to help out anyone who needed it. I am blessed to have known him and to be able to call him a true friend. I will miss riding with him but am happy to have all these great memories of sharing so many adventures together. My condolences to Beckie and the rest of his family. May our Lord comfort her in her time of need.