IGNORED

Who is coming to Vogel this year?

DragonRider

Not many RSVP's on the calendar, so if you could possible respond to this post it would be appreciated. Only have 6 as of right now. :feedback::sign09::sign cmon::sign bring it on::7_6_2[1]::7_6_3[1]::15_8_211[1]::mytruck1:

If you want to experience Vogel this will be the last event that the wife and I will be hosting. Getting difficult to get vendors to donate items for auctions, turnout has been down for the last 3 events so going to re-direct my efforts to something else. Will still be a VR member but not quite as active as before. So come on out and pass a good time with us.

Here are a few pics from previous Vogels to give you an idea of what to expect.

SD531046.jpgDragon IV crop.jpgSD530989.jpgSD533512.JPGSD530910.jpgSD530906.jpgSD533583.JPGSD530952.jpgSD533572.JPGSD533661.JPG

Edited by DragonRider

We are still planning on it, always a good time well that is unless you fall down the hill.

Yep but at least there is always someone around to pick you up. Trina and I have reservations I hope we get some good neighbours

Great pictures Lewis with many great memories and I hope you get a good turnout this year. I can understand this being your last Vogal as last year was my last Asheville. This will be about 14 years we have had a southern rally, so it has been a good run. Best and safe wishes to all.

Randy

Your are so right Randy, we had a good run for all those years time to move on to something new and exciting. This will be #9 Vogel, so hoping for a good turnout. We are staying at the Seasons Inn this year. Cabins have gotten way to expensive. But we will be set up at the park on Wed to welcome everyone.

Great pictures Lewis with many great memories and I hope you get a good turnout this year. I can understand this being your last Vogal as last year was my last Asheville. This will be about 14 years we have had a southern rally, so it has been a good run. Best and safe wishes to all.

Randy