IGNORED

New Pier

Freebird

Lookin good, now who gets to camp on it? Will it take an excellence in something? Maybe being the best Hugger?

Would that honour be retroactive seeing as how the new pier was not there when I was awarded the honour of being declared number one hugger :bighug:

Would that honour be retroactive seeing as how the new pier was not there when I was awarded the honour of being declared number one hugger :bighug:

I think you might be well advised to review your request. There would be water on 3 sides of your abode and you on the inside,, but my mind wanders

Don, you have done an AMAZING job with your Homestead.

How you find time for The Upkeep is beyond us!

Forgot to look, but do you have Power out there so you could sit and work on The Forum Stuff? It would be awesome if you could sit there to do so, rather than relying on iffy battery power.

On the other hand, it might be best to keep the spot for Chillin'. Not sure you even know that word.~

Humbled regards, WRIDR

I do have power out there. It gets a little hot this time of the year but I still find some time to sit out there. Love it in the spring and especially in the fall. I'm planning to install a ceiling fan in the Gazebo here pretty soon.