IGNORED

I'm back..........

TATERS

Sorry I've been away so long.

How are all my "friends of the friendless"?

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone in August for the WNY Rally.

Hope you all can make it. Especially my gummy bear friends. Lol

Heyyyyy,,, look what the kind winds blew in,,, sup Tater?? Things been pretty good around here,, Bossman got himself one of them new 3rd Genners so he thinks his pretty cool but can't keep up with us V-4 riders no more, YamaMama held the Huggin Contest again at MD and Saddlebum won, me and Dogman had a pretty good laugh when Dogman noticed the motor in Carl's spyder was missing, been raining a lot but most of these lop eared varmints got duck blood in em or something cause they just keep on riding although there was an abnormal amount of RV's at Don's MD but I surmised that was more due to age of attenders than being skeered of the rain, got myself 2 baby grandsons now and another on the way = LOTS OF FUN:big-grin-emoticon:,, probably wont see us out east at the NY Rally cause one of those kids is out west... Say HI to all for Tip and I though..

What you been up to? Any inside info on the big news surprize coming for the rally in NY that @Big_Tom keeps :Im not listening to about ya wanna leak out,,, or rumors ya wanna start :stirthepot:? Is Mom Yam gonna drop the putzy V-Twin and stick a 1700cc V-4 in that thing like she shoulda done in the first place and Big Tom is gonna announce it:missingtooth:? Is there a new flavor of Ice Cream that Big Tom has discovered :big-grin-emoticon:?

Good to hear from ya Taters!!!

Puc

Heyyyyy,,, look what the kind winds blew in,,, sup Tater?? Things been pretty good around here,, Bossman got himself one of them new 3rd Genners so he thinks his pretty cool but can't keep up with us V-4 riders no more, YamaMama held the Huggin Contest again at MD and Saddlebum won, me and Dogman had a pretty good laugh when Dogman noticed the motor in Carl's spyder was missing, been raining a lot but most of these lop eared varmints got duck blood in em or something cause they just keep on riding although there was an abnormal amount of RV's at Don's MD but I surmised that was more due to age of attenders than being skeered of the rain, got myself 2 baby grandsons now and another on the way = LOTS OF FUN:big-grin-emoticon:,, probably wont see us out east at the NY Rally cause one of those kids is out west... Say HI to all for Tip and I though..

What you been up to? Any inside info on the big news surprize coming for the rally in NY that @Big_Tom keeps :Im not listening to about ya wanna leak out,,, or rumors ya wanna start :stirthepot:? Is Mom Yam gonna drop the putzy V-Twin and stick a 1700cc V-4 in that thing like she shoulda done in the first place and Big Tom is gonna announce it:missingtooth:? Is there a new flavor of Ice Cream that Big Tom has discovered :big-grin-emoticon:?

Good to hear from ya Taters!!!

Puc

Wow,, did you take a breath while typing this??? Taters hasn't really been gone, just hiding out in the bushes,, so to speak. Nice to hear from you though Taters and keep the secret, secret..... but will somebody be bringing the donuts??

Thank you for filling me in cowpuc. I loved your post.

Congratulations on those 2 new grandbabies!

Big Tom and I have 1 great grand baby born in March and another 1 expected in August. It's the best!

Wow,, did you take a breath while typing this??? Taters hasn't really been gone, just hiding out in the bushes,, so to speak. Nice to hear from you though Taters and keep the secret, secret..... but will somebody be bringing the donuts??

Marcarl......Don't worry......The secret is safe with me 🙊. And yes....there will be donuts.

Hey Taters, great to hear from you again, been way too long. We are really hoping to make another gummy bear run with you guys in Aug. fingers crossed it all works out.:nanner:

Take Care and hope you are feelin better. Craig

Thank you for filling me in cowpuc. I loved your post.

Congratulations on those 2 new grandbabies!

Big Tom and I have 1 great grand baby born in March and another 1 expected in August. It's the best!

TATERS = CONGRATS TO ALL OF US ON THIS GRANDBABY STUFF = TALK ABOUT A BLAST!!!:happy65:

Marcarl = notice how that Taters liked my post? = :moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon:.. Now you gotta practice on your discernments as well as your :bighug:techniques..:big-grin-emoticon:

TATERS = CONGRATS TO ALL OF US ON THIS GRANDBABY STUFF = TALK ABOUT A BLAST!!!:happy65:

Marcarl = notice how that Taters liked my post? = :moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon::rasberry::moon:.. Now you gotta practice on your discernments as well as your :bighug:techniques..:big-grin-emoticon:

Did she offer >you

What Taters forgot to tell you is that they will be $2.00 a doughnut.....She played you Carl.....

GOOD ONE @BIG TOM :thumbsup:

@Marcarl,,, practice practice practice :big-grin-emoticon:

What Taters forgot to tell you is that they will be $2.00 a doughnut.....She played you Carl.....

Well if that is what she told you then that would be your loss I suppose. She told me nothing of the kind and I won't say what she whispered to me last time I seen her. And if she played me, you would be the one to know, but she hasn't tickled my keys at all, so the music you hear isn't coming from my direction. Maybe old age is setting in,, happens when you retire and takes a bit to get used to.