IGNORED

New to the Star World!

Rustic Dragon

Hello everyone, I have just purchaced A New [Demo] 2018 Star Venture TC with under 1500 miles on it I have only put maybe 300 miles on it and am falling in love with it. i have only owned Kawasaki motorcycles since I was 11 years old with my old dirt bike, Been riding Vulcans since they first came out and just traded in my 2009 Voyager with 89,000 miles on it. Planning on retiring next year and thought I would try the new Venture. I hope this is going to be a good bike, I hope to get to meet new friends and learn more about this bike, I live in Oshkosh WI.

Welcome to Venture Riders. Your going to love your new Venture, its getting great reviews.The only issue that it seems to come up is the heat problem all v twins seem to have. enjoy your new ride. maybe you can join us at the Western New York Rally in August and show off that new bike.

Man, there's only one thing we love more than seeing a New Forum Member sign up. It's a Noob (NO disrespect) with a brand new Bike, and WHAT A BIKE you're bringing!

We totally understand you're loving the new 'Wee Beastie', but we suspect you'll develop similar feelings for this Forum. Ride On, and Read On, Brother!~

But... don't forget the Golden Rule... PICTURES! (Or risk The Wrath of The Pucster.)

Warm Rgds, WRIDR

Hello everyone, I have just purchaced A New [Demo] 2018 Star Venture TC with under 1500 miles on it I have only put maybe 300 miles on it and am falling in love with it. i have only owned Kawasaki motorcycles since I was 11 years old with my old dirt bike, Been riding Vulcans since they first came out and just traded in my 2009 Voyager with 89,000 miles on it. Planning on retiring next year and thought I would try the new Venture. I hope this is going to be a good bike, I hope to get to meet new friends and learn more about this bike, I live in Oshkosh WI.

Welcome to the club my fellow Cheese Head! I'm in Menasha. Let me know if you ever want to get out for a ride. You can find my number on my profile page.

:sign16: