IGNORED

S. Ontario Ride to MD

Marcarl

Guess it would be good to know who would want to ride in a group to Oberlin on Friday June 14.

Plan is:

Meet at Casablanca Tim Hortons before 9am, leave at 9am, cross in Niagara Falls, break at Angola NY, lunch at TA truck stop Erie PA, fuel stop before Cleveland and wherever we might decide, and then split up to go where intended after Cleveland, meet up again at Quaker Steak and Lube, Vermillion, for supper.

It wouldn't be nice to expect to join a ride and then find out that the group has left without you because you are a bit late, or that the group waits and waits for you to show up because they thought you were coming, but for some reason you ain't.

So far I am assuming at this point, a group of 1, and that would be me, so post your intentions. The last time I will check this thread will be June 14th 7:30am

Izzy and I will be making it a group of 4 bikes. We will be coming weather permitting as I don’t want to ride with Izzy in the rain... if we cancel i will text/call Carl the night before departure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk