IGNORED

The Time has come

Pegasus1300

To say good bye. I have been a part of this forum since it started. In 2011 after a bad accident I went to three wheels and now a Can Am Spyder. Since I no longer ride a Venture, my comments are becoming less and less relevant. I do have many friends here and I love reading your stories, but I must move on so tomorrow when my membership expires I will not be renewing. Thanks for all your good company, technical advice, pictures, friendship. Don thank you for all you have done to advance the cause of Ventures. Happy TRAils and many pleasant miles. Hope to see some of you on the road.

Hey Paul, sorry to see you go, I've been here awhile also. Even when I sold the Venture and bought the Harley, and then added Goldwing/Sidecar, really didn't need this site.

But, I just simple enjoy the Great Conversation and Wonderful People of this forum.

Now years later, bought a Venture Trike.

So you never know what the road will hold for your future, but Best of Luck.

Later-

I understand your reasoning, but being a Venture owner is only part of the equation. Sad to see you go, but you don't have to renew to visit.

Best wishes for your future endeavors.:fnd_(16):

Stop in once in a while as suggested to keep in touch with the group. There are several members that went the Spyder route and are still here.

Are you trying to say that iffen a feller owns and rides a Spyder that he needs to go elsewhere? Silly boy, this site is for Riders, and that doesn't have to be your last name. I've had a Spyder since 2014 and am still here, and contrary to the opinions of maybe some others, I still like it here and visit at least twice a day, but maybe just because I don't like withdrawals.

I think the Venture is actually not a very large part of the equation. Stay or stop back! I plan on selling the Venture for something offroad-ier but still distanc-y and it never crossed my mind to leave.

If you do choose to move on then it's understandable, best wishes and keep the rubber side down! But, I'm going to +1 not needing to still, or ever had a Venture to be relevant or welcomed. IMHO the shared love of bikes and riding/touring should just about cover all the prerequisites.

Hey Man, READ these Posts again!

NOBODY wants to see you GO. It's your Family outside of Family, and even though We've never met, there'd be a real sense of loss if you disappear from these pages.

PLEASE stick around. We all gotta keep Don's Forum alive 'n HEALTHY. He's put so much time and energy into this Amazing Place, and The People who 'live' here, it must hurt something awful to see anybody who's been around as long as You have, to suggest leaving.

Warmest regards, WRIDR