IGNORED

Anyone live near Hopkins, Minnesota?

grubsie

There's a guy with an ad on Facebook for a Roadhouse exhaust system for my Road Star. Been looking for one for a while since they are no longer in production. He won't ship so looking for someone close by. I will gladly compensate for your time and shipping. I know it's a strange request on a RSV forum but I am just putting out feelers anywhere I can.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I am not looking to put anyone out of their way. This guy has a an exhaust that isn't manufactured any more. I have been searching for one like this for a while. He is an older gentleman that just won't ship. I was hoping that someone nearby could grab it and then ship it to me. I will pay all costs. He is only asking $50.00 for it which is ridiculously cheap.

I do not know if you are on Facebook as that's the only way to contact him. Like I said, I don't want you or anyone else to go out of their way as that's not worth it to me.

Here's the link to his Facebook ad. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/335839783778953/

I am not far from him and could do this for you. I dont live far away from Hopkins and drive past there past it a lot.

Let me know if you would like me to do this?

Rick F.

That would be fantastic Rick. Thank you. If it is any inconvenience I understand. Thank you again.