IGNORED

Okay Trike God's, your thoughts

Looking at a 03 RSV Hannigan Trike done by Lonestar in Michigan.

RSV has just under 60k, No Reverse, but looks very nice with several accessories.

Questions:

Will Reverse be a Big issue?

If so, how much for Reverse?

Is $12k a good price?

Thank you for your thoughts, Later-

Guest divey
Looking at a 03 RSV Hannigan Trike done by Lonestar in Michigan.

RSV has just under 60k, No Reverse, but looks very nice with several accessories.

Questions:

Will Reverse be a Big issue?

If so, how much for Reverse?

Is $12k a good price?

Thank you for your thoughts, Later-

I have an 08 RSV with a Hannigan kit and no reverse. I haven’t had any issue with not having reverse but you always need to plan your park job accordingly. As someone once told me, you wouldn’t park your two wheeler on a downward slope so there’s no reason to think you’d do it with a trike. Having said that, they are amazingly easy to push/pull just by grabbing the handlebar and the passenger hand rail. Can’t comment on price as Canadian prices are quite a bit higher than US. I am very happy I made the switch to three wheels. Doug

I have 07 Hannigan, never needed reverse, as others have said, just watch where you park. They roll much easier then 2 wheeler and no worries about it falling over. I think 12K is a pretty good price, dont think you will do a whole lot better, if its in nice shape.

Craig

No reverse has never been an issue for us. If you find that there is only downhill parking just back the trike into the spot. Get yourself some type of band the bind the front brake as a parking brake when parked on a hill.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Getting to the price issue.... Figure a 16 year old bike with 60K on the odo is worth about 4K in todays market. The Hannigan conversion cost around 10 grand new. Depends on how old the conversion is, but let's say it's 10 years old, and worth around 6 g's... A stab would put it in the $10,000 range. $12,000 is a little on the high side. IMHO... :-)

There's a 2000 with matching trailer that keeps popping up on marketplace in Biggars AR with only 17800 miles for $12000. Been on there a while I'm not in the market but it keeps catching my eye. I don't know if it's a Hannigan or not though.

• 1 month later...
Hey Woody, tried to upload 4 pictures from my pictures on the site, but no luck. All I have is my cell phone, so to drag the photo won't work, or should I say my inability to technology.

Later-

Hey Red,, if you send them to me I will post em for you = WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR NEW SCOOT as I am sure others would too!! I can do either text pic to our phone or email em to me.. If that sounds like something you wanna do - shoot me a PM with your phone number or email addy and I will get ahold of you at your choice.. :thumbsup:

Okay, here I go

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW RED,, SHE IS A DANDY:scared::scared::thumbsup::thumbsup:!! CONGRATS!! :thumbsup:

I particularly LOVE those fender guards and tips = just beautiful!!!

THANK YOU for taking the time to figure out the pic posting routine = you made my morning getting to see such a beautiful motorcycle this pouring rain morning!!:missingtooth:

Thank You Don and Scott,

So far, just finished installing LED headlights/passing lamps, alot brighter and necessary with all the deer around here.

Clear front turn signal lenses and brighter bulbs

Also the Barons 1 1/2" handlebar risers.

No pictures of these yet but soon yet, but soon.

Later-

Edited by Red Ryder