IGNORED

Renewed Membership

Statussymbol

I'm Back. Finally have a work post with a Computer so I can keep up with the community. It was hard keeping up on my phone. Taptalk is too confusing to navigate. Just an update since Ive not been around.. Just purchased the ignition bypass relay from Dion. couple of times last riding season had the dreaded no power except radio glitch. I havn't installed it yet but soon. I have other pressing repairs to do..... 2 set of front wheel bearings on my Pontiac Torrent and G6.....they both failed within a week of each other.....lol. If I didn't have bad luck, Id have no luck at all. That added expense set me back so I will not be able to purchase the OEM light bar that I wanted too. Will be replacing My Michelin Commander 2 rear tire within the next month, Wife and I are planning to ride the Mississippi River from Lacrosse, Wi to the Gulf in July. Gonna need New tire Before then. The Dunlop E3 on the front is good to go, but the Commander2 on the back will need replacing. So far I got 11K on the Commander and E3, both replaced at same time. But We did a lot of 2up riding last year. Is Commander 2 still the go to rear tire? If not, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Stat